us:

frees r18.JPG

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
I guess because we're still a mathematical chance of making finals with 3 weeks to go we may as well talk about it.

Port need to lose two, including to us.
Adelaide need to lose two.

Or

Essendon need to lose all 3.

I actually think the last is most likely.

Bulldogs play both Essendon and Adelaide so it's on our best interest that they're in form enough to win both while still falling short of finals.

May 2, 2017
QLD
AFL Club
Fremantle
I guess because we're still a mathematical chance of making finals with 3 weeks to go we may as well talk about it.

Or

Bulldogs play both Essendon and Adelaide so it's on our best interest that they're in form enough to win both while still falling short of finals.
Dogs are better than the Crows and Bombers and should win both.

Port I have NFI on.

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle

Or

Playing Essendon and Port does put it somewhat in our hands.
Obviously need to win all 3. If we do I think we finish in the 8.
Plus Essendon only need to lose 2, so long as one of them is to us. Their percentage is only 100 so it’s quite close there.

Also Port only need to lose 1, so long as it’s to us.

Heaps to play out. We’re just as likely to lose to Saints now anyway.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
This week will be interesting. Tails up, need to back it up against a hardened Saints. Not easy. Don’t play like they did against Bulldogs. Keep it scrambled, defensive.

Paracleet

Emotion is not going to get the job done..
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle

Or

If we win all the games left we finish ahead of port irrespective of whether they lose 1 or 2 of their last 3 games.

There are quite a few scenarios possible although most of the more realitic ones would have Port and or the Dogs displacing one of the bottom two incumbents in the 8, rather than us getting involved. We win all the game somehow I think it more likley than not we would make it however.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
We have a narrow chance at finals provided things do go our way, we should be fighting with every part of our being to get there, finals footy is what it's all about.

Sep 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
brisbane lions
If we make finals we are a legitimate chance of winning that first final. gws collingwood and adelaide are all very gettable by us.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
People call this our 2012, well it won't be as we're not getting to a Semi Final.

It is kinda 2005 though, the heroic wins and the terrible losses at home. We finished 11 that year and just missed out.. And went onto a cracking 2006.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Empty. Should’ve won tbh. Ten wins and playing for a spot in the finals is where we should’ve been at this stage.
Too many crap losses to worst teams then us this season.
Gold Coast to kick it off, then
Carlton that killed our hearts
Melbourne before that
St Kilda this week
Essendon when we had no belief but only loss by two kicks.

Season of what if. A long 6-8 months of what ifs.

Back