ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Qatar 6-0 over North Korea... I really hope it's more of how bad NK are more than Qatar being good. Still, it's impressive that NK actually have a team that's good enough to even qualify for the tournament.
North Korea have consistently qualified for Asian Cups in my lifetime, and also perform decently in world cup qualifiers. If they didn't have a despot leader who was bent on keeping the country secluded they'd have a decent team

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Qatar 6-0 over North Korea... I really hope it's more of how bad NK are more than Qatar being good. Still, it's impressive that NK actually have a team that's good enough to even qualify for the tournament.
They qualified for a World Cup too

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Which we will.

Draw has opened up if we are good enough.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Four of the six third placed teams had a GD of either 4/4 or 4/5. Having third placed teams go through creates a mess, Thailand and China play each other despite being runners up, as do Uzbekistan and ourselves, yet Japan topped their group but are stuck playing Saudi Arabia who could easily match them in the middle east. Of course the host nation ends up with powerhouse Kyrgyzstan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back