2019 Assistant Coaches Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...e/news-story/bbb99d4668b90ef1b39842896177de3b

The Power has lost development coach Aaron Greaves to North Melbourne.

Stewart, who played in the Eagles’ infamous “19th man’’ SANFL preliminary final loss to eventual premier North Adelaide last month, has long had a passion for welfare and development.

He has this year worked with the AFL Players’ Association’s official charity partner Ladder.

“Development and welfare was always my passion while I was at Port,” Stewart told the club’s website earlier this year.

“Not being in the side every week, Kenny (senior coach Ken Hinkley) suggested I take a leadership role with the (Port) Magpies, which I naturally wanted to do anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So now Schofield, Monty and Brogan from 2004. With previous coaches being Lade and Carr.

We sure love our 2004 premiership players. If only one or two could ******* coach.

Enter Schofield.

So now Schofield, Monty and Brogan from 2004. With previous coaches being Lade and Carr.

We sure love our 2004 premiership players. If only one or two could ******* coach.

Enter Schofield.
Perhaps they are the only ones willing to join us?
Poison chalice and all that.
Embarrassing to think that when we lost Richo and then Walsh, Koch was celebrating Alberton as being this great breeding ground for coaches.

Enter Schofield.

And The Chad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back