2019 Australia vs Pakistan - 3rd T20I @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
From the beautiful city of Perth is the last home T20I of the summer. Australia lead the series 1-0.

The decision to rest Cummins for the final match of the series suggests a possible return to the side for Sean Abbott, though Billy Stanlake is also waiting in the wings.

Australia (probable): 1 David Warner, 2 Aaron Finch (capt), 3 Steven Smith, 4 Ben McDermott, 5 Ashton Turner, 6 Alex Carey (wk), 7 Ashton Agar, 8 Sean Abbott, 9 Mitchell Starc, 10 Adam Zampa, 11 Kane Richardson

A promotion may be possible for Iftikhar following his Canberra fireworks and the need for Babar to have more support towards the top of the order.

Pakistan (probable): 1 Babar Azam (capt), 2 Fakhar Zaman, 3 Haris Sohail, 4 Iftikhar Ahmed, 5 Mohammad Rizwan (wk), 6 Asif Ali, 7 Imad Wasim, 8 Wahab Riaz 9 Shadab Khan, 10 Mohammad Amir, 11 Mohammad Irfan/Mohammad Musa

7:30pm AEDT on Fox Cricket.

Last edited:

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
I hear a pitiful 25k is expected for this. Even the rubbish Scorchers last season managed mid 30k to matches.

Nov 8, 2000
South of the river
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Peel Thunder
I hear a pitiful 25k is expected for this. Even the rubbish Scorchers last season managed mid 30k to matches.

25k would be a remarkably good turnout IMO. Optus isn't a ground that you can just park next to and stroll in, and there are extremely limited public transport options during peak hour. There are no buses on for example.

I'd be surprised if 15k rock up.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
25k would be a remarkably good turnout IMO. Optus isn't a ground that you can just park next to and stroll in, and there are extremely limited public transport options during peak hour. There are no buses on for example.

I'd be surprised if 15k rock up.
This.

I was going to take my family but the logistics of getting both of us to leave work early (or have the day off), plus get kids from school and changed and on a train in time to be there for 4.30 just made it not worth the effort. Not to mention the cost - it's charged as a premium product when tickets go on sale, but you know you can hang on and wait til they do half-price or two for one tickets, but even then it's comfortably more expensive than a BBL game, which doesn't have any of the stuffing around mentioned above. Or we'll go to a WBBL at Lilac Hill, which is five minutes' drive away, and free.

Oh my Isa

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back