2019 Australia vs Pakistan - 3rd T20I @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Underwhelming start to the summer. Pakistan and Sri Lanka have been putrid.

Aussie setup looking very good. Shame the World Cup isn’t this year.
Don't think the tests are going to be much better. All of Pakistan's experienced players are missing. Bring on the Kiwi's.

So if you’re in Perth you can’t get to the game on time (work, school, logistics) and if your financially under stress you can’t afford foxtel. Nothing like bringing the game to the people. For the wealthy and time rich, no free to air like days gone bye. Oh well at CA is making tons of money on commercial deals and agreements. Rant over 🙁

Don't think the tests are going to be much better. All of Pakistan's experienced players are missing. Bring on the Kiwi's.

Yeah I can't see Pakistan being all that competitive in the test series either, one of the weakest Pakistan sides to tour here that I can remember.

So if you’re in Perth you can’t get to the game on time (work, school, logistics) and if your financially under stress you can’t afford foxtel. Nothing like bringing the game to the people. For the wealthy and time rich, no free to air like days gone bye. Oh well at CA is making tons of money on commercial deals and agreements. Rant over 🙁

CA will lose money on this in the long run with the lack of interest in these games and dwindling crowds and tv audiences, an idiotic short sighted decision.

CA will lose money on this in the long run with the lack of interest in these games and dwindling crowds and tv audiences, an idiotic short sighted decision.

* the future, we probably won't be here. Got ourselves bigger bonuses. - CA executives, 2018

Last edited:
fu** the future, we probably won't be here. Got ourselves bigger bonuses. - CA executives, 2018

The CA executives that made that decision like Sutherland have left CA now, took their nice fat bonuses and ran.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back