Perfect night in Hobart.

Tennis has been good as well.
b27d8bfc857ac20058dd32484de2dc2c.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Perfect night in Hobart.

Tennis has been good as well.
b27d8bfc857ac20058dd32484de2dc2c.jpg

Looks great! Same here in Melbourne, had a great day at Kooyong. Bit of sun and a gentle breeze.

Well they are back on now in Sydney but the radar looks bad, massive storm coming!

Last edited:
Play suspended until 6.45pm Perth time 9.45 Sydney time.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Schmieds reels off 4 straight games from 3-5 to win the match!
Semi final!!!!!

Worried what Belinda will do to Anna's serve though. Struggled tonight with it with no breeze and a shocking returner in begu. Kinda hope for a really windy Hobart day, so Belinda's serve will also be off and the match becomes more of a scrap.

They also know each other's game very well, so that could be interesting. They seem to be great friends.

What a scheduling mess the Sydney tournament has been due to the rain. A shame as with Millman, Barty and De Minaur all going deep it had the potential to be big for Channel 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Millman lost in a tie break in the third set :( Could only watch a few games in the end as it was too late but pushed the record button so may watch it later. In light of his AO draw I think it might be a blessing in disguise, save his petrol tickets for next week.

Fantastic win from Barty to make the final in Sydney again. Cannot wait to see how she goes in Melbourne next week.
I just hope she doesn't read the newspaper's, cause with the failure of Bernard and Nick, a lot of pressure will be on her especially.

I just hope she doesn't read the newspaper's, cause with the failure of Bernard and Nick, a lot of pressure will be on her especially.
No doubt and as we know there are many women on tour now who can win on their day. What I've liked from ash this year is her consistency in each match. She should make thr 3rd round with her draw, if she faces ostapenko at that stage it will have meant that jelena has found some form and will be tough to beat.

She has it, she has it. Not just saying it because she is 5-2 up in the last. Belinda just looks stuffed that last game and aks is just smoking her backhand.

Woo hoo, what a lob!!!! And then an ace!!!!! 2nd serve punished by Belinda. Error by Belinda 2 match points!!!!!!...

Game set match, Schmieds

She has it, she has it. Not just saying it because she is 5-2 up in the last. Belinda just looks stuffed that last game and aks is just smoking her backhand.

Woo hoo, what a lob!!!! And then an ace!!!!! 2nd serve punished by Belinda. Error by Belinda 2 match points!!!!!!...

Game set match, Schmieds

Awesome!!!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: Are you able to go the the final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back