ATP/WTA 2019 Australian Summer

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the top players are just soft and don't want to play the week before a slam these days.

With 16 seeds players would have to hit the open prepared. With 32 seeds you can afford to go into the open at 80% and build up in your first few games knowing you are reasonably safe from playing a good player early.

True .the seeding made a difference and most players don't want to play a week before the Australian open.

Did Simon even try today. He wasn't barely moving or running for the ball.

This image makes me a bit sad. What happened to this tournament? Used to have big crowds in the 00s.

Yeah not a big turnout on Thursday, not sure about the other days. Our section was actually pretty full but we all have free tickets.

I don't think it ever had points but it did have prize money and a trophy. I think they like to keep it flexible for the players so they chop and change a lot which is kind of annoying. Really need Federer or someone to draw the crowds.

Kenin smashed Schmieds , 6-3, 6-0. I could tell Anna just dropped her head. Told my friend the 2nd set would take 15 mins. I wasn't off by much. Still good week, just got beat by a talent.

Kenin has Halep as a potential R2. Halep is not going to survive the first week

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back