ATP/WTA 2019 Australian Summer

I think the top players are just soft and don't want to play the week before a slam these days.

With 16 seeds players would have to hit the open prepared. With 32 seeds you can afford to go into the open at 80% and build up in your first few games knowing you are reasonably safe from playing a good player early.

True .the seeding made a difference and most players don't want to play a week before the Australian open.

Did Simon even try today. He wasn't barely moving or running for the ball.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
This image makes me a bit sad. What happened to this tournament? Used to have big crowds in the 00s.

Yeah not a big turnout on Thursday, not sure about the other days. Our section was actually pretty full but we all have free tickets.

I don't think it ever had points but it did have prize money and a trophy. I think they like to keep it flexible for the players so they chop and change a lot which is kind of annoying. Really need Federer or someone to draw the crowds.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
Kenin smashed Schmieds , 6-3, 6-0. I could tell Anna just dropped her head. Told my friend the 2nd set would take 15 mins. I wasn't off by much. Still good week, just got beat by a talent.

Kenin has Halep as a potential R2. Halep is not going to survive the first week

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back