• Total voters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lost in the Coulthard shenanigans (not that I’m blaming Fabs) is the Chaz vs Waters stoush. Has anyone heard if the fists were flying or Tim Edwards went troppo after the race?

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Ham, New York Giants
NSWCROW I watched the whole race. There were periods of not paying attention and playing around on my phone but the point is I stayed on the couch.

Will use alcohol next year.

The Swans Blog

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Swans Blog
Ridiculous statement.

If Fabs keeps the 10 car lengths and Scotty has a better stop he STILL comes out in front of everyone. SVG had ample laps to have a crack at him and failed, and Whincup couldn't even get past the WAU car who was saving fuel.

T8 have done this on more than one occasion and not been penalised. They didn't even appeal the decision this time.
Quite a lot of cars didn't pit...

Deadly Blood

Team Captain
Jun 29, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Celtics,Red Sox,Patriots,Dragons,
Can anything happen without everyone acting like they've got a bucket of sand in their panties?

You acknowledge Penske for playing cheeky buggers, then you put in a rule so that it doesn't happen again, and then you move on.
Lel....no worries...should we apply this logic to other cheats? EFC? Smith/Warner/Bancroft?

Deadly Blood

Team Captain
Jun 29, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Celtics,Red Sox,Patriots,Dragons,
People should listen to Below the Bonnet, a great appraisal from a ford and holden driver who both featured in the race....both think it was extremely dodgy, unfair and brings the category into disrepute...

hey shorty

Hall of Famer
Jun 15, 2005
Where the Hills have eyes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
People should listen to Below the Bonnet, a great appraisal from a ford and holden driver who both featured in the race....both think it was extremely dodgy, unfair and brings the category into disrepute...
Meanwhile T8 havent complained and the guy who finished 3rd says he feels sorry for the drivers. Besides, that Holden driver was Dave Reynolds and we know he doesnt like Scotty.

The team should be punished for trying it, but there is no evidence that the drivers knew about it and thus cant be punished. I mean there was 30 laps left and 2 more safety cars

Top Bottom