Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winterbottom/Richards

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

DJR engines have been sent for inspection

“The Supercars technical department has sealed both the qualifying and race engines from car #17 and will conduct a dyno test and full internal inspection of the engines to check for compliance of their ESD," said Supercars' head of motorsport Adrian Burgess in a statement provided to Motorsport.com.

Mostert set the fastest lap, let's look at his engine too.

They were allowed to change the engine anyway, Supercars gave permission.

This is the equivalent of arguing that we shouldn't have any problems with the government snooping on us if we're not doing anything wrong
He's not really been arguing points well for the last few days so it's no surprise.

Nothing on the Supercars website to suggest it's happening at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost in the Coulthard shenanigans (not that I’m blaming Fabs) is the Chaz vs Waters stoush. Has anyone heard if the fists were flying or Tim Edwards went troppo after the race?

NSWCROW I watched the whole race. There were periods of not paying attention and playing around on my phone but the point is I stayed on the couch.

Will use alcohol next year.

Lost in the Coulthard shenanigans (not that I’m blaming Fabs) is the Chaz vs Waters stoush. Has anyone heard if the fists were flying or Tim Edwards went troppo after the race?
Chaz spoke to Cam straight after the race and left the track.

I should clarify that, every weekend teams have their engines looked at but not every team every weekend.

Ridiculous statement.

If Fabs keeps the 10 car lengths and Scotty has a better stop he STILL comes out in front of everyone. SVG had ample laps to have a crack at him and failed, and Whincup couldn't even get past the WAU car who was saving fuel.

T8 have done this on more than one occasion and not been penalised. They didn't even appeal the decision this time.
Quite a lot of cars didn't pit...

Can anything happen without everyone acting like they've got a bucket of sand in their panties?

You acknowledge Penske for playing cheeky buggers, then you put in a rule so that it doesn't happen again, and then you move on.

Lel....no worries...should we apply this logic to other cheats? EFC? Smith/Warner/Bancroft?

People should listen to Below the Bonnet, a great appraisal from a ford and holden driver who both featured in the race....both think it was extremely dodgy, unfair and brings the category into disrepute...

Back