2019 Bathurst 12hr

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone been? I know nothing about it aside from that it's presumably a 12 hour sportscar race at Mount Panorama but a mate has suggested it might be worth going to.

If you have been, how was it?

Anyone been? I know nothing about it aside from that it's presumably a 12 hour sportscar race at Mount Panorama but a mate has suggested it might be worth going to.

If you have been, how was it?

Been twice and going in 2019.

Loved it.

Great cars and drivers and theres nothing like seeing all those dofferent Gt3 cars going over the mountain at sun up.
Over 10 different marques.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Matt Neal coming over too, wonder if Cromly and Skaife will talk about him the whole race.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been twice and going in 2019.

Loved it.

Great cars and drivers and theres nothing like seeing all those dofferent Gt3 cars going over the mountain at sun up.
Over 10 different marques.

Did you get there General, green with envy .... for those like me here is the link for coverage:
https://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/streams-tv/

7mate will broadcast more than 13 hours of coverage across the February 2-3 weekend.
Coverage of Australia’s International Enduro will include Saturday’s Pirelli Top-10 shootout, while race coverage will commence at 5:30am on Sunday, February 3.

The entire Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour will be shown live and free on 7mate.

Fans in Australia will be able to watch the coverage on mobile devices via the 7plus application.

Can an Aussie grab pole? A Kiwi even !!

Did you get there General, green with envy .... for those like me here is the link for coverage:
https://www.bathurst12hour.com.au/streams-tv/

7mate will broadcast more than 13 hours of coverage across the February 2-3 weekend.
Coverage of Australia’s International Enduro will include Saturday’s Pirelli Top-10 shootout, while race coverage will commence at 5:30am on Sunday, February 3.

The entire Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour will be shown live and free on 7mate.

Fans in Australia will be able to watch the coverage on mobile devices via the 7plus application.

Can an Aussie grab pole? A Kiwi even !!

Have my accomodation(above a pub) booked and wife and kids are taken care of.

Cant wait.

C'mon the Bentleys!

You're just a SVG fanboy, and belive any s**t he'd say or put a positive spin on any dumb s**t he does. SVG is a dumb campaigner, which is why he'll only succeed lower levels of professional motorsport.

Haha why is there a Facebook Supercars nuff posting on here? Run along junior.

You have to be delusional to think SVG didn’t * that. You’d also have to be delusional to think that a car with Engel and Baird would be anywhere near the front without SVG.

Haha why is there a Facebook Supercars nuff posting on here? Run along junior.

You have to be delusional to think SVG didn’t **** that. You’d also have to be delusional to think that a car with Engel and Baird would be anywhere near the front without SVG.
Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back