2019 Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Matho be a playing coach next season. If so will be a handy recruit
Not sure how Mathieson would go in the Bendigo League at this point especially after a Season on the sidelines. I think we will get some critical evidence on how good a Coach he is next Season. Jumped in as a Co Coach at Kerang when that dynasty well and truly already had wheels then it ended on his watch with a disappointing Preliminary Final exit in 2018. Took on Eaglehawk fresh off a Flag and they we're Runners Up 12 months later so next year particularly with some key departures to cover will test his ability to put something back together and surge again.

Pretty big call there calling out his coaching, i would imagine its pretty good in the win loss columns. He will be 33 next year in regards to playing on though

Not sure how Mathieson would go in the Bendigo League at this point especially after a Season on the sidelines. I think we will get some critical evidence on how good a Coach he is next Season. Jumped in as a Co Coach at Kerang when that dynasty well and truly already had wheels then it ended on his watch with a disappointing Preliminary Final exit in 2018. Took on Eaglehawk fresh off a Flag and they we're Runners Up 12 months later so next year particularly with some key departures to cover will test his ability to put something back together and surge again.

Who are Eaglehawks losses

Depends on what they players at one particular club think!!

Is that because you feel your mate was hard done by?
Plenty of flat people share a different opinion.
I suppose the proof will be in the pudding, should Flaherty retain majority of the playing list.

Is that because you feel your mate was hard done by?
Plenty of flat people share a different opinion.
I suppose the proof will be in the pudding, should Flaherty retain majority of the playing list.

The list will stay because the club wasn’t strong enough to tell those who need to be told to bugger off.

The proof will be in the results at the end of the season. For the sake of the club and the league I hope that Kangaroo Flat do improve. From what I’ve heard the new coach is a good appointment.

Doesn’t change my view that they had a good coach in charge last season

The list will stay because the club wasn’t strong enough to tell those who need to be told to bugger off.

The proof will be in the results at the end of the season. For the sake of the club and the league I hope that Kangaroo Flat do improve. From what I’ve heard the new coach is a good appointment.

Doesn’t change my view that they had a good coach in charge last season
Flaherty will need to be ready for the challenge theyve lost a few already from a modest list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greer gone and you would imagine their recruits wont be back, although their 3rds were impressive with the flag, so theres some talent to work with there
Let’s be honest most of the recruits other than Clifford hardly set the world on fire, I realise Boland was a class player hampered by injuries, doubt the others will be missed much

Couldnt agree more, but flaz has to find 6 mature recruits to fit those holes to allow the 3rds players to develop, im not sure where they will come from

Let’s be honest most of the recruits other than Clifford hardly set the world on fire, I realise Boland was a class player hampered by injuries, doubt the others will be missed much

Couldnt agree more, but flaz has to find 6 mature recruits to fit those holes to allow the 3rds players to develop, im not sure where they will come from

I wonder if Flaz is aware the club still owe Bomber half his coaching payment and that they have asked if he is happy to receive it towards the end of the year??

Coates confirmed at Kerang

Well there u go..I figured with a bun on the way that if he wanted to play footy walking out his back gate to training and home games would have been a great option.

Having said that good on him for returning home..Kerang will benefit greatly from having him back on and off the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back