Preview 2019 Best and Fairest thread - Starts 7.30pm tonight 4th October

Doctor Feel

Shitposter In Chief
Mar 30, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You know, when I said that Port would fudge votes to get Jonad B&F to justify sole captaincy I was being cynical, but yeah it looks like they definitely fudged to get him to “equal 5th” and steal Clurey’s glory and they did it so badly they didn’t even fix the round-by-round

Total Port

Of the player totals I’ve checked manually they’re all right except for Westy and Jonad being bumped up
Jonas 5th is hilarious. He basically got votes for being given the hardest opponent each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Does anyone know where to find the goals conceded for individual defenders stats for the year. I swear particularly early on, Jonas was having goals galore kicked on him.

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
You act like theres something wrong with a guy who knows precisely how b&f placements affect contracts being able to alter b&f results
I know how it's common practice within clubs to do this, but to blatantly put someone who, coming from a cricket background, and whose job is the football manager and nothing to do with coaching, or anything game day related at all to have such a big say on the b&f... Unbelievable.. Ports, what has happened to you??

Top Bottom