Fantasy 2019 - BETA Dynasty League - DRAFT

Yea make it like the real thing, after 24 hrs your clock is up, you can pick whenever you want after that but everyone else is free to select ahead of you in the meantime.

This draft is moving painfully slow, and its the same people holding it up each round. Take some control fuey
BPG not even been online for 2 days knowing full well he was 1 pick away from selecting on Friday night....

Anyway if and when BPG makes an appearance and takes my player I won’t be selecting till Wednesday night so I can fit in around here and hopefully we can be done by Week 10 or so of the regular season! :cool::think::p

BPG not even been online for 2 days knowing full well he was 1 pick away from selecting on Friday night....

Anyway if and when BPG makes an appearance and takes my player I won’t be selecting till Wednesday night so I can fit in around here and hopefully we can be done by Week 10 or so of the regular season! :cool::think::p

Still a board moderator too, lol.

Yeah, we are lagging a bit lads.

24Hrs after chisms pick

People are free to automatically select at their will yeah once 24hrs passes? With the skipped poster allowed to post as soon as he wants.

I reckon J Shuttlesworth could be a short priced favourite to be first skipped and then watch the melts and sooking come with the " I didn't know " :(

:tearsofjoy:

People are free to automatically select at their will yeah once 24hrs passes? With the skipped poster allowed to post as soon as he wants.

I reckon J Shuttlesworth could be a short priced favourite to be first skipped and then watch the melts and sooking come with the " I didn't know " :(

:tearsofjoy:

1. I don't reckon Jesus is the type of guy who would care, can't imagine him sooking
2. He drafted this morning in fleaflicker, maybe the tag didn't work, or he just didn't see it.

In which case J Shuttlesworth ...move your arse buddy.

Back