Fantasy 2019 - BETA League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, peeps, we're going around again.

Below you will find the draft order, the selection meeting starting the on Monday, July 8 at 9am. This means that I require your 34 keepers to be selected by no later than midnight on June 30. So around 6-7 weeks to do so. Of course we know, the punishment for not selecting keepers, is me annoying you all week before the draft, delaying the draft if it's still not done, picking myself up from a crumpled heap on the floor after being in the fetal position for what only seemed like a minute but was in fact six days, and then doing it all again the next week if still not done.

Please, once you confirm your place in this thread, just go to the site and pick some keepers :D.

I'll set the draft spready soon, but for now look at last years...

Have I forgotten anything??

If you have a :thumbsu:, I'm assuming you're in as you've liked the post in the other thread (or have bothered me via sms) recently. Otherwise, let me know in this thread or PM or SMS or whatevs.

fuey :thumbsu:
BeinPurplenGreen
Southerntakeover
J Shuttlesworth
panda2com
arakaan
A11dAtP0w3R
Chism
TCol :thumbsu:
PistolPete
Galactic
Bucking Beads

So, stop reading and go do your keepers.

Chuz lads:football:

Cool.
Fuey I traded my second round last year for a second this year. Don't see it on there?

Also if anyone wants to trade me a qb I'm open to it.

I haven't adjusted anything in the draft spreadsheet yet, as I have not had the time. So don't stress just yet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey peeps,

Might have to delay the draft a few days, as my gfs dad passed away last weekend, and this week is pretty much a write off in terms of anything else.

I'll see how I go, but maybe Wednesday if I don't get around to the draft board etc over the next day or two...

Southerntakeover still needs to do keepers also :)

OK, just to update everyone. Draft doc is done, so we're good to go on the draft, so we will start Wednesday 9am. I'll post the thread Tuesday night, once I remember how to embed the google doc...

Southerntakeover I've done your keepers, you can still alter them, but if you say nothing then I will assume you're ok with my selections.

OK, just to update everyone. Draft doc is done, so we're good to go on the draft, so we will start Wednesday 9am. I'll post the thread Tuesday night, once I remember how to embed the google doc...

Southerntakeover I've done your keepers, you can still alter them, but if you say nothing then I will assume you're ok with my selections.

Probably Smart by STO to let someone who half knows what theyre doing to pick his players for him. 👍

Probably Smart by STO to let someone who half knows what theyre doing to pick his players for him. 👍

Ha! Half knows?? That's generous...

I reckon I'll be lucky to win two games this year...

Ha! Half knows?? That's generous...

I reckon I'll be lucky to win two games this year...

Well You did select The same player two rounds apart in a draft last year...half know what youre doing is fairly generous compliment I'd say 😉 I tend to go easy on my friends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back