Fantasy 2019 - BETA League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Well You did select The same player two rounds apart in a draft last year...half know what youre doing is fairly generous compliment I'd say 😉 I tend to go easy on my friends.

ablab103d_small.jpg

Given fuey CBF updating the spreadsheet, I have tried to get it up to speed. Let us all know if there are any mistakes in my attempt at awesomeness...

I have good excuses! And today was my sons bday!

I have good excuses! And today was my sons bday!
My entire being shudders to the core at the thought of who grand master son of fuey will pick with pick #1 in the BETA draft in year 2031. Noting his dad has had 11 consecutive #1 first round picks since his zero win 2019 season.

My entire being shudders to the core at the thought of who grand master son of fuey will pick with pick #1 in the BETA draft in year 2031. Noting his dad has had 11 consecutive #1 first round picks since his zero win 2019 season.
Code for fuey gonna be winless for the next decade...

Pfft, I'm not giving up my spot in this league. Kid can find his own fn league!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back