Fantasy 2019 - BETA League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus I have a RB festish, yet only Montgomery, White and Snell on my roster.

Draft picks are overrated imo. Ie: Montgomery. Been ******* useless for me this year outside of today.

Hadn't missed a game when I traded for him this year. From last year, a broken hand is hardly an injury to be concerned about for rbs is it? What injury concerns did he have before that?

Cards are improving. I like that DJ in that offense with it clicking moving forward.

Of course I wouldn't have traded for him if I knew he was out the next two games, captain hindsight.😜

RB's just do not have the longevity anymore and teams quickly move on from them after literally a few seasons unless they are elite talents because rookies just come on so quickly at the position as teams seek value which equals production for massive salary cap reliefs.

I just traded D Freeman this year for Alshon Jeffrey straight swap because i doubted his importance to the Falcons and moved on from form shown 3 years ago.

RB's are just to quickly and easily replaced in the modern day game hence massive trades for them are not really helping your team moving forward.

RB's just do not have the longevity anymore and teams quickly move on from them after literally a few seasons unless they are elite talents because rookies just come on so quickly at the position as teams seek value which equals production for massive salary cap reliefs.

I just traded D Freeman this year for Alshon Jeffrey straight swap because i doubted his importance to the Falcons and moved on from form shown 3 years ago.

RB's are just to quickly and easily replaced in the modern day game hence massive trades for them are not really helping your team moving forward.

Freeman's had 2,000 concussions and isn't the pass catcher DJ is, completely different kettle of fish imo. I'd trade him away now too.

I tend to be a generous trade partner when I comes to giving up something for a player I want.

I probably overpaid a tad, but I still don't reckon it was the trade rape you're making it out to be.

Just reckon it looks a lot worse now after missing both games since trading for him.

I tend to be a generous trade partner when I comes to giving up something for a player I want.

I probably overpaid a tad, but I still don't reckon it was the trade rape you're making it out to be.

Just reckon it looks a lot worse now after missing both games since trading for him.

Revisit the bolded this time next season mate! ;)

Revisit the bolded this time next season mate! ;)

We will see fuey does with those draft picks before panicking, this was a guy who took Ito Smith in the first round of the fleaflicker draft this year. 😂

We will see fuey does with those draft picks before panicking, this was a guy who took Ito Smith in the first round of the fleaflicker draft this year. 😂

This fuey guy also traded a future 1st to get back into the 1st where he didn't have a pick to take Mahomes before he ever played a professional down.

Just sayin..,

I think the trade was a win-win tbh, at the time DJ was ranked 5th in avg FP.

Trade rape?? No way, he'd have to never play again for that to occur.

DJ is back Tomoro!!! Just in time to stick it to Chism for his harsh words about him last week 😜

It's lovely when the universe falls in place for moments like this ❤

Just got the news that I'm playing Stafford when he isn't playing.....here chism , have a win.

What a generous person I am. 👍

Jeez Chism I would have expected a serious title contender to beat me when on my scoresheet I have doughnuts from Stafford and Johnson, and six points from my other RB Montgomery... 😜

Jeez Chism I would have expected a serious title contender to beat me when on my scoresheet I have doughnuts from Stafford and Johnson, and six points from my other RB Montgomery... 😜
Catch ya in the playoffs mate!!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm worried you won't make it at this point ☹
Lol who knows!

Anything can happen from week to week much like D Leonard being your 2nd highest scorer in this league which is heavily offensive based!

Lol who knows!

Anything can happen from week to week much like D Leonard being your 2nd highest scorer in this league which is heavily offensive based!

Arakaan is coming for me hard, im not convinced I'll make it either. No gimmies in my division sadly ☹️

Didn't realise we were playing for sheep stations, TCol tanking away the #1 seed this week I see.....coz he's scared of Arakaan hey.....

Goina have to face one of us either way to win the title ya pussy. You can't hide forever 😜

Seattle and their time share RBs are really shitting me. I have both Penny and Carson and good luck trying to go with one on any given week. Starting both is also not a great option unless it is necessary like Bye weeks.

Didn't realise we were playing for sheep stations, TCol tanking away the #1 seed this week I see.....coz he's scared of Arakaan hey.....

Goina have to face one of us either way to win the title ya pussy. You can't hide forever 😜

Yeah, he's a typical Dees supporter, soft as butter..

fuey is a disgusting hawks fan who has no idea how to act when he cant win. Spoiled child syndrome, no backbone whatsoever. 😉

Last edited:
Wow first of all I’m not scared of anyone secondly I was trying to stop the commissioner from tanking his way to the first pick. Can’t believe no one is noticing week 10 Mahomes scores 42 pts on fueys bench.

BS.

I genuinely didn't think he'd play so soon.

I didn't play him in the fleaflicker league either that week. And I'm competing for the championship in that league, in a red-hot division.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back