Competitions 2022 Big Footy Port Adelaide Dream Team Cup - Four spots left

OK the last one to be sorted.

Players from last year have been invited already.

Anyone who plays RDT (the best format I might add), please jump on in and post your team name here when you do. Like the other formats a shiny badge and the adulation of no one will be yours.

https://sportsdeck.com/au/afl/dreamteam/#/

The code is 451700

TeeKray did you ever find out who last years winner Ryder2Gray was?

Last edited:
Interested but what level of effort is required?

Its up to you how much you want the winners badge.

In all seriousness as long as you play out the season, that is more than enough.

Tibbs

The Bearded ZERK!
Sep 9, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Interested but what level of effort is required?
Have you ever done it before? It can be really fun doing it. Once you have your team set up, you just do a bit of tweaking after each round to get your team ready for the next week.

It keeps you quite engaged in the round each week, and especially in the performance of the players your have chosen for your team.

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
Have you ever done it before? It can be really fun doing it. Once you have your team set up, you just do a bit of tweaking after each round to get your team ready for the next week.

It keeps you quite engaged in the round each week, and especially in the performance of the players your have chosen for your team.
I did something like it in 2002 and it was a horrible losing experience.

I tried to join but says code doesn't exist. I haven't played this one before either.

The only thing I can think of is to double check you are joining a league and not a group.

RDT Join.PNG

Back