Competitions 2019 Blues Board Super Coach thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

OK we are only 7/18 full in Div 4, so if you are thinking about it now is the time to act...you won't have a better opportunity to lord it over others who share an anonymous, internet based sporting affiliation with you.

In fact open to all comers...would prefer we fill up with fellow baggers than randoms - league code 658360

Last edited:

OK we are only 7/18 full in Div 4, so if you are thinking about it now is the time to act...you won't have a better opportunity to lord it over others who share an anonymous, internet based sporting affiliation with you.

In fact open to all comers...would prefer we fill up with fellow baggers than randoms - league code 658360
Doubled up, and in 12/18 spots taken. Surely half a dozen more can double up to give the late comers a "meaningful league" with fellow Big Footy Blues

hey guys not sure where to post this but just wondering thoughts on David Cuningham in SC this year (draft purposes). had a good JLT - what do you see him scoring this year / job security etc. thanks and good luck tonight!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have already entered a public league, is there a way I can enter this league instead ??

It’s full :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go into league
top right you will see join league
hit this and add the code for Div 4 which would have been pm'd,but is also back a few pages.
hit accept and you are in :)
Lol - i thought you were responding to yourself!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back