MVP 2019 Bob Skilton Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

New awards beginning tomorrow night. Adam Goodes Trophy for 2nd and Peter Bedford Trophy for 3rd in the Skilton. Love it.

My predictions for the top 10 and major awards below:

1. Dane Rampe (comfortably)
2. George Hewett
3. Luke Parker
4. Isaac Heeney
5. Callum Mills
6. Tom Papley
7. Jake Lloyd
8. Jordan Dawson
9. Aliir Aliir
10. Josh Kennedy

Not how I'd have the top 10 personally but I think for various reasons that might be how it looks roughly.

Rising Star: Nick Blakey

Most Improved: Jordan Dawson

Best Clubman: Dane Rampe

Player's Player: Dane Rampe

I'm tooting my own horn here. Almost got the full sweep, just swap Papley and Heeney & Dawson and Aliir.

Rampe very well deserved, I was a bit worried after the crazy Lloyd decision last year.

Sam Reid now 10 seasons on the list and has never been in our top 10 players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rampe very well deserved, I was a bit worried after the crazy Lloyd decision last year.

Sam Reid now 10 seasons on the list and has never been in our top 10 players

hey wait a minute i was told i was completely wrong for saying he wouldnt make the top 10, you mean he was one of the few to play every game and still didnt crack the top 10?

recheck it, no way that happened

hey wait a minute i was told i was completely wrong for saying he wouldnt make the top 10, you mean he was one of the few to play every game and still didnt crack the top 10?

recheck it, no way that happened
We get it mate. You don't like Reid. Sheesh.

Papley 4th. We have to retain him. He's only been playing 4 seasons and is averaging around 30 goals a season and is only getting better. Screw Carlton and Norf.

Every Bloods fan is hoping he stays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back