Competitions 2019 Brisbane Lions Dream Team leagues (League code 711926)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

pauldrc

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2020 Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2019 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2018 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2017 Brisbane Lions - Allen Christensen Player Sponsor 2016 Brisbane Lions - Dayne Beams Player Sponsor 2015 Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - 2013 Elliot Yeo Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - 2013 Daniel Rich Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Brisbane 2010 Player Sponsor
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GC Suns
I am in, although I accidentally set my team followed to Gold Coast.... :$o_O:drunk:

Keen for a spot, 138 last year.

I'm in. How do I find out my ranking from last year? Can't seem to find it.

It’s in the lobby section, scroll to the achievement and there a history tab right beside that. There’s a drop down box to select the year, on the right hand side.

Shows every round score and there an overall position tab at the end of each round.
I was on the mobile website thou, so maybe slightly different on desktop.

I am in, although I accidentally set my team followed to Gold Coast.... :$o_O:drunk:
I'm in. How do I find out my ranking from last year? Can't seem to find it.
If you guys can't find the last ranking it doesn't really matter because I can't remember the last time we had multiple leagues for this. :)

Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Keen for a spot, 138 last year.

It’s in the lobby section, scroll to the achievement and there a history tab right beside that. There’s a drop down box to select the year, on the right hand side.

Shows every round score and there an overall position tab at the end of each round.
I was on the mobile website thou, so maybe slightly different on desktop.
If you guys can't find the last ranking it doesn't really matter because I can't remember the last time we had multiple leagues for this. :)
I've just realised I'm in the wrong thread. I thought this was for AFL Fantasy (as a lot of people still call it Dreamteam), didn't realise there was an actual thing called Dreamteam still, my bad! 😣

I've just realised I'm in the wrong thread. I thought this was for AFL Fantasy (as a lot of people still call it Dreamteam), didn't realise there was an actual thing called Dreamteam still, my bad! 😣
I shall remove you. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok how can i pass up an opportunity to beat you in two comps, outofmyleague back in for another beating
something something key'bored'warrior... :moustache:

I've spoken to my financial adviser and they have given me the okay. :p

pauldrc

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2020 Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2019 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2018 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2017 Brisbane Lions - Allen Christensen Player Sponsor 2016 Brisbane Lions - Dayne Beams Player Sponsor 2015 Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - 2013 Elliot Yeo Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - 2013 Daniel Rich Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Brisbane 2010 Player Sponsor
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GC Suns
Can't believe I ended up winning by 2 pts....

Feel for ya dlanod, you had me easily.

If it's any consolation, got smashed in AFL DT, with Lockhart (92pts), Constable (107) and Stack (96) all on my bench, with Ross's 11 and many other crap scores onfield!

Back