Competitions 2019 Brisbane Lions Dream Team leagues (League code 711926)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dlanod

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
Thread starter Moderator #4
Entries are going to close early this year as I'll be away for a chunk right before the season and I want to get the leagues all settled before then instead of rushing at the last minute.

dlanod

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Thread starter Moderator #6
For anyone on the fence, this is the easiest way to get one of the cool "board league winner" badges. Less competition! ;)

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Keen for a spot, 138 last year.

I'm in. How do I find out my ranking from last year? Can't seem to find it.
It’s in the lobby section, scroll to the achievement and there a history tab right beside that. There’s a drop down box to select the year, on the right hand side.

Shows every round score and there an overall position tab at the end of each round.
I was on the mobile website thou, so maybe slightly different on desktop.

dlanod

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Thread starter Moderator #10
I am in, although I accidentally set my team followed to Gold Coast.... :$o_O:drunk:
I'm in. How do I find out my ranking from last year? Can't seem to find it.
If you guys can't find the last ranking it doesn't really matter because I can't remember the last time we had multiple leagues for this. :)

Suitcase

Team Captain
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Keen for a spot, 138 last year.

It’s in the lobby section, scroll to the achievement and there a history tab right beside that. There’s a drop down box to select the year, on the right hand side.

Shows every round score and there an overall position tab at the end of each round.
I was on the mobile website thou, so maybe slightly different on desktop.
If you guys can't find the last ranking it doesn't really matter because I can't remember the last time we had multiple leagues for this. :)
I've just realised I'm in the wrong thread. I thought this was for AFL Fantasy (as a lot of people still call it Dreamteam), didn't realise there was an actual thing called Dreamteam still, my bad! 😣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dlanod

AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Thread starter Moderator #12
I've just realised I'm in the wrong thread. I thought this was for AFL Fantasy (as a lot of people still call it Dreamteam), didn't realise there was an actual thing called Dreamteam still, my bad! 😣
I shall remove you. :(

Top Bottom