Competitions 2019 Brisbane Lions Dream Team leagues (League code 711926)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dlanod

Sep 14, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
Entries are going to close early this year as I'll be away for a chunk right before the season and I want to get the leagues all settled before then instead of rushing at the last minute.

Leuy LongerCombo

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Keen for a spot, 138 last year.

I'm in. How do I find out my ranking from last year? Can't seem to find it.
It’s in the lobby section, scroll to the achievement and there a history tab right beside that. There’s a drop down box to select the year, on the right hand side.

Shows every round score and there an overall position tab at the end of each round.
I was on the mobile website thou, so maybe slightly different on desktop.

dlanod

Sep 14, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
I am in, although I accidentally set my team followed to Gold Coast.... :$o_O:drunk:
I'm in. How do I find out my ranking from last year? Can't seem to find it.
If you guys can't find the last ranking it doesn't really matter because I can't remember the last time we had multiple leagues for this. :)

Suitcase

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Keen for a spot, 138 last year.

It’s in the lobby section, scroll to the achievement and there a history tab right beside that. There’s a drop down box to select the year, on the right hand side.

Shows every round score and there an overall position tab at the end of each round.
I was on the mobile website thou, so maybe slightly different on desktop.
If you guys can't find the last ranking it doesn't really matter because I can't remember the last time we had multiple leagues for this. :)
I've just realised I'm in the wrong thread. I thought this was for AFL Fantasy (as a lot of people still call it Dreamteam), didn't realise there was an actual thing called Dreamteam still, my bad! 😣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pauldrc

Premium Gold
Aug 17, 2009
Qld
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GC Suns
Can't believe I ended up winning by 2 pts....

Feel for ya dlanod, you had me easily.

If it's any consolation, got smashed in AFL DT, with Lockhart (92pts), Constable (107) and Stack (96) all on my bench, with Ross's 11 and many other crap scores onfield!

Top Bottom