AFL 2019 Brownlow Medal (after the result bets will get a ban)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very limited winners it seems

There seems a shift with vote giving

Plenty more goal kickers awarded ie Camerons, guys ability to poll in losses seems greater, Rucks started to really get recognition.

Seeing D.Grimes get rewarded for votes is impressive from the umps as is Phil Davis

Bit of a shift there that people need to be wary of when putting in big coin.

The times of 5-10 years ago are over the edge isn't anywhere near it anymore if anything at all

Nice collect on Luke Parker to finish top 20 at 6.00.

Would have been a better night had Tim a Kelly polled 25 votes or more(1 short)

I think he was predicted to get 24 by most

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun night as always! Possibly my favourite night of the year and for good reason. Had a few decent wins but was hoping for more...

... I blame Worpel and Pendles mostly. Gaff to a lesser extent

Gawn, Cogs and Higgins stood up for me

Cheers to all those who helped especially TheJanuaryMan

Will be back next year!!

Solid win on the night, probably in the same boat as a few but needed 1 more vote from Prestia, Worpel and Treloar for a big day out.

Thanks all that posted their tips and juicy markets.

Thought it was an interesting count. Was just happy to win a small amount for once. Been absolutely horrid for me the last three counts.

As usual some umpires with some absolute bizarre votes.

Good to see some non midfielders polling though.

All things considered, I honestly reckon that night was as good as a Brownlow night can get. There were no real surprises or memorable howlers. I reckon it was a pretty easy night to profit on if you played your cards right.

Fuming I abstained from punting this year. I’d have made a killing on the 3 vote markets like I usually do - my mates did from the tips I gave them :D

Didn’t watch enough footy this year to trust myself enough to profit this year but I wish I did. Very keen for next year, I’m going hard.

Hope everybody had a good night on the punt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back