AFL 2019 Brownlow Medal (after the result bets will get a ban)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi All, how did those who played the “who got the 3 votes” go? What was the roughest result anyone was successful with?

I had a good night, mainly because it seemed as if the fancies all polled very strongly and half of my bets were multis with players to get over 15, over 20, etc and it was a great year for this.

Wondering whether Brownlow is getting so much coverage that the “sure things” are good things, only basing that off 2019 but which is fraught with danger!!
Placed 20 to poll the 3 votes.
The ones I snared.
Rd 3 D. Shiel at 7s.
Rd 3 Higgins at 5.50
Rd 5 Sloane at 12s.
Rd 7 Zuurhaar at 10s. He kicked 5
Rd 17 Sidey at 4.75
Rd 19 McKernan at 10s
Rd 23 Neale at 5.50

Was praying for danger round 6 at 200-1 but only got the 2.

Had 3 multis on the player over markets, got them all. 7.88, 13 bucks and 24 bucks.

Didn't get any team votes markets mainly cos of treloar/worpel.

Got quinella and trif. And loaded on any gold coast player 5 votes or more 3 bucks into 1.40. Missed a big bet of Seedsman to poll a vote.
Had Zorko Top 20 at 11s which was criminal also.
Good nite.

The ones I snared.
Rd 3 D. Shiel at 7s.
Rd 3 Higgins at 5.50
Rd 5 Sloane at 12s.
Rd 17 Sidey at 4.75
Rd 19 McKernan at 10s
Rd 23 Neale at 5.50

Had 3 multis on the player over markets, got them all. 7.88, 13 bucks and 24 bucks.

Got quinella and trif. And loaded on any gold coast player 5 votes or more 3 bucks into 1.40. Missed a big bet of Seedsman to poll a vote.
Good nite.

Fill up!!

That’s a great ROI for the 3 vote games, must have got on early or done your own counts!!

Fill up!!

That’s a great ROI for the 3 vote games, must have got on early or done your own counts!!
Do own count and refresh button gets a fair old workout of a few different betting sites. Also send in own requests for build a bets etc. Odds get hammered pretty quick.

With the 3 vote games I generally work on if I have given a player 3 votes and he is around 3 bucks or more I will have a bet.
If I had them for the 2 or 1 without a standout I'd need over 5s for value.

Nat Fyfe’s last 26 games polled:
3 votes: 17 times
2 votes: 6 times
1 vote: 3 times

He has polled the 3 in 17 of his last 26 games he has polled in which is quite remarkable.

Looking at To Poll the most 3s market on SB Danger is clear favourite at $2.00 but I’ll be looking at Fyfe at $9.00 for a small play as there might be potential value there considering Fyfe has polled the 3 65% of the time in his last 26 games polled

Well his 3 vote polling percentage just increased a whole lot more after last night - 9 three vote games last night incredible stuff

The ones I snared.
Rd 3 D. Shiel at 7s.
Rd 3 Higgins at 5.50
Rd 5 Sloane at 12s.
Rd 17 Sidey at 4.75
Rd 19 McKernan at 10s
Rd 23 Neale at 5.50

Good nite.

You are the poster boy for intelligent punting

5 figure night?

You are the poster boy for intelligent punting

5 figure night?
Nu, I did launch into a few bets for a hundo, most of my 3 vote gamers were only 10-20 smackers tho. More like 5k.
I did get plenty wrong with team multis which I didn't land any anyway but managed to stay clear of damage and also liked Higgins and Zorko in a few group things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back