Autopsy 2019 Brownlow Medal - Nathan Fyfe wins his 2nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to the winner , i just cant help thinking though that yes he is a good player but in the same league as Gazza or Judd at their best i think not
I see Fyfe up their with Gazza and Judd but wouldn't compare him to them because he and Dangerfield brought something new to the afl which players like Cripps and Bont now base their game around.

i think it was the rich kid poor kid dynamic ... you would do PT and the private boys with their air jordans while the public school boys were in the dunlop volleys or the knock off 4 stripe adidas Kmart specials ... from memory the Aquinas boys would perhaps rub it in to the wrong people and usually cop it ..

i think also in part the Private schools sent the softer weaker kids to cadets to toughen them up where as the public school kids were sent to cadets to calm down and maybe learn some disipline ... strange dynamic
And yet there is the Aquinas boy with 2 Brownlows around his neck and a s**t load of cash.

I remember a couple of yrs ago when we were talking about hopefully luring him over to the Saints.
Most of the talk was " nah he'll never be the same after that broken leg".
:D
His leg seems just fine.
His girlfriend's leg looked even better:hearteyes:
if you ask him he will tell you his leg is better though .... Brand Fyfe is a lot of self love

if you ask him he will tell you his leg is better though .... Brand Fyfe is a lot of self love

I imagine though that at this stage he'd be a pasty white man and his inevitable brownlow win would be accentuated by a duffle coat, hoodie and umbrella to hide the hideous whiteness of missing the Perth sun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back