Prediction 2019 Brownlow Medal

twce13

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone know if you got a multi for most votes for various teams and one of the players was joint leader, what happens? Macrae was my last leg 😭

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Well done Fyfe. He seems a lot more humble this time. Hamish is actually doing a good job to make him seem like a person.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
‘I didn’t like Fremantle growing up because they didn’t win too much’

What’s changed?
Haha thought the exact same.

He is a good player but in an absolute s**t side so he stands out like dog balls.

Also happy for him to win more Brownlows if Freo continually miss the 8

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
‘I didn’t like Fremantle growing up because they didn’t win too much’

What’s changed?
Yet he went for Richmond? From when he was born until when he was drafted must have been about the worst period in tigers history.

Benji85

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
He wasn't the best player this year, plenty of players in front of him and far more influential. He won because there wasn't a single player with ability to consistently take votes off him.

Neale, Cripps, Bont and Danger (I can't believe I'm adding him) were leagues ahead of him this year in reality. His 2015 was incredible, but his 2019 wasn't anywhere near that. Mind you some of those 3 votes were actually laughable, in such thrashings too.

On another note Bont not polling high was insane, his 2019 was seriously Nat Fyfe of 2015...maybe better.

Back