Prediction 2019 Brownlow Medal

Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I find him to be very unlikable, regardless of the team he plays for.
Right lads. Some insight into Natalie Fifi. I been having a few lattes with Freos ex boxing coach from a few years ago. From his insight and reports he had received, Half of the team wanted to fight their captain, at last years mad monday celebrations.
Absolute gun of a player, but complete flog and a s**t leader.

Well that was a disappointing ending.

Begrudgingly have to say well don to The Flog.

Was really wanting Cripps to win.

FFS what was Dangerfield thinking with that jacket .... look at me ....look at me.

Back to back Brownlow winners from Claremont.... got to take some very small consolation from Fyfe winning it .

Abed

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
He just thanked his corporate sponsors first.

Yeah ok.
Tells you a lot about the person. Doesn't thank his team mates first, or the footy club, or his family, or his girlfriend. His corporate sponsors instead. Wow.

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
He wasn't the best player this year, plenty of players in front of him and far more influential. He won because there wasn't a single player with ability to consistently take votes off him.

Neale, Cripps, Bont and Danger (I can't believe I'm adding him) were leagues ahead of him this year in reality. His 2015 was incredible, but his 2019 wasn't anywhere near that. Mind you some of those 3 votes were actually laughable, in such thrashings too.

On another note Bont not polling high was insane, his 2019 was seriously Nat Fyfe of 2015...maybe better.
Agree with this somewhat. But Bont was never going to poll enough to win it purely because he has a plethora of stars around him. Macrae, Dunkley, and to a lesser extent, Naughton were always going to poll well and steal votes off him

E460ADBA-D845-412F-BFD3-F09FAE24EE4C.png

74 votes total out of a possible 132 (56%) for a team that won 15 (68%) of its games

Adelaide 53
Brisbane 90
Carlton 60
Collingwood 81
Essendon 58
Fremantle 69
Geelong 90
Gold coast 22
GWS 84
Hawthorn 67
Melbourne 47
North Melbourne 68