Universal Love 2019 Brownlow thread: kicks off 7.30pm, count 8.20pm.

Who will win Chas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Season is over come 5pm on Saturday.

Shittest feeling in the world.

Esp cause i hate every other sport, except for the Australian Open which is like 2 weeks.

Sticksman

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
When I feel as low as you obviously are I stop posting until my sense of balance is restored. I don't subscribe to the idea that venting my frustrations on a message board helps. That's not to say that you think that way or not but simply my belief that I'm better off collecting my thoughts rather than venting. I'm not always successful in doing that though. :thumbsu:

Purrfect pussy

Fight MND
Apr 3, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Sucked seeing danger so devastated on Friday night, hope he gets a small consolation prize with Charlie #2.

Have a bad feeling TK will take too many votes off him though. Think bont might win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

catman2006

Premiership Player
Feb 15, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sunderland & Penrith
Danger wont win it didnt play enough good games, he needs to pick up a lot of 2 votes in first 10 rounds to have any chance...

cats_09

Spec Moderator
Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Shell I am a Simpsons fan, but don't get to watch it as much as I used to - they keep changing the bloody channel it's on and I get confused.

So instead I now watch men hammering out pieces of metal to make knives, swords and other dangerous weapons

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Shell I am a Simpsons fan, but don't get to watch it as much as I used to - they keep changing the bloody channel it's on and I get confused.

So instead I now watch men hammering out pieces of metal to make knives, swords and other dangerous weapons
Its the ep where Lisa researches the history of Springfield.

"You are banned from this historical society!!! You and your children and your children's children!!! For one month!"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom