Universal Love 2019 Brownlow thread: kicks off 7.30pm, count 8.20pm.

Who will win Chas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seasons over, now all we got is Monday night.

Gownlow from 7pm (or earlier due to insta) and the count from 7.30/8pm

1569198944224-png.751427

Last edited:
Why do people care what some nobody wag is wearing?

Welcome to the world of the internet & forums, different people have different interests & opinions on things, and that can include things such as the Brownlow red carpet. Personally, not my taste but I do know that there's plenty who do enjoy watching that aspect of the night with the opportunity of seeing what the men of the AFL & their partners are wearing - probably more so what the partners are wearing.

I know that most of us are still frustrated of the events from last night and the way our season finished, but surely we don't need to bring negativity to a harmless thread. So may I suggest for those of us who are not as interested in things such as pretty dresses, we are most welcome to ignore this thread during the early part of the discussion and check on things later on Monday night at say 9pm or so once the count is well underway

Warning to all - if you aren't interested in the pretty dresses than avoid this thread until after the count has started.

Emotions are still raw after last night and not interested in dealing with negative s**t in a harmless thread

Is Danger a chance?

Have not seen any odds lately

Starts off solid but Kelly takes many of our early votes, then comes home with a wet sail. He's been predicted to score nine votes in the last three rounds

At least we wont have a sycophantic McAvaney to put up with...

It won't be the same without Bruce sneaking up on player's during the count to interview them

Image result for bruce mcavaney brownlow

I think he's seen as one of the favorites - good start and great finish to the season. Be interesting to see if it plays out like that
AFL website has him winning on 28 votes, beating Cripps on 26 and Fyffe, 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back