Universal Love 2019 Brownlow thread: kicks off 7.30pm, count 8.20pm.

Who will win Chas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, who cares?

Sorry, just how I feel right now.
9 minutes ago you would 'love Tim Kelly to win it'.
1 minute ago 'who cares'.
you are having a very bad start to the day.

Sticksman

Club Legend
Feb 7, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
When I feel as low as you obviously are I stop posting until my sense of balance is restored. I don't subscribe to the idea that venting my frustrations on a message board helps. That's not to say that you think that way or not but simply my belief that I'm better off collecting my thoughts rather than venting. I'm not always successful in doing that though. :thumbsu:

Purrfect pussy

AFLPA MVP
Apr 3, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Sucked seeing danger so devastated on Friday night, hope he gets a small consolation prize with Charlie #2.

Have a bad feeling TK will take too many votes off him though. Think bont might win it.

catman2006

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sunderland & Penrith
Danger wont win it didnt play enough good games, he needs to pick up a lot of 2 votes in first 10 rounds to have any chance...

Brownlow Predictor on the AFL website

Shell I am a Simpsons fan, but don't get to watch it as much as I used to - they keep changing the bloody channel it's on and I get confused.

So instead I now watch men hammering out pieces of metal to make knives, swords and other dangerous weapons

Shell I am a Simpsons fan, but don't get to watch it as much as I used to - they keep changing the bloody channel it's on and I get confused.

So instead I now watch men hammering out pieces of metal to make knives, swords and other dangerous weapons

Its the ep where Lisa researches the history of Springfield.

"You are banned from this historical society!!! You and your children and your children's children!!! For one month!"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back