Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People's Party of Canada

• Other (specify in post)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How badly brainwashed are Canadians. Black face and accusations of sexual assault and they still vote him in. It's seems that the standards that the Left expect from us don't apply to themselves. Canadians are nearly as far gone as the Brits.

Although, on the flip side would love to see more or "peoplekind"...

I mean Trump literally had sexual assault allegations and you think he's a god. Hypocrisy thy name is Mike Smyth

Agreed Mof - a good chortle to start the day.

Can picture old mate flog hardery sitting on the end screaming from his basement Muuuuum, the internet didn't play fair today whilst mashing the keypad with all the panache of a rampaging Bolshevik.

I'm neither here nor there about Justin, but imagine losing to a bloke who got caught out multiple times wearing blackface and campaigned on a pro-environmental stance only to dig up 150bn barrelsof oil. That's a set back no matter how much you might want to pretty it up for you and your supporters.
Yep, says a lot about Canadian liberals who still voted for him after blackface. Perhaps these leftists who harp on about equality so much don't actually care about it that much, and only use it as a means to shut down conservatives? No, that couldn't be it... Leftists don't have double standards, right?

Yikes. Congrats on all those victories you earnt.
Valid point mate, my post was quite floggish. I don't care about the election result, I was just frustrated by the lust here for schadenfreude. It's ugly and bordering on sociopathic to get such a rush from the negative emotions of others. Throw in some alt right terms like "triggered" and "salty" and it gets even uglier.

"Well, it's official. Racism is legal in the country of Canada"

screen-shot-2015-02-13-at-11-22-30-am.png

Is it true that old mate lost the popular vote? Is this even a legitimate victory are not all votes equal????

Where are all the lefty's congratulating the Canadian Conservatives on their election victory? Isn't the popular vote the only vote that matters anymore?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well this is the thread where right wingers have declared themselves utter hypocrites.

Why the f*** do they care about blackface. Theres nothing wrong with it. Its only association error that makes you think there is. I thought right wingers were above this error in thinking. Apparently not.
People are just highlighting the hypocrisy of Canadian lefties voting in droves for a racist virtue signaller. An election that proves yet again that no one does hypocrisy like the left.

Good to see all the racists on here have suddenly turned anti-racist. We've made progress as a forum.

Does this mean no more lectures about the truth of eugenics?

On the popular vote, looks like the Conservative's problem is their support is more regionalised than a party with government ambitions might want to admit. You can win every seat in the prairie provinces by a lot, but it's still the prairie provinces where most people don't live.

Last edited:
well this is the thread where right wingers have declared themselves utter hypocrites.

Why the f*** do they care about blackface. Theres nothing wrong with it. Its only association error that makes you think there is. I thought right wingers were above this error in thinking. Apparently not.
Good to see all the racists on here have suddenly turned anti-racist. We've made progress as a forum.
We're not actually offended by black face, the issue is the double standards. People have been permanently "cancelled" for less, e.g. Roseanne Barr.

Blackface is supposedly an inexcusable sin... unless a leftist politician does it. We should believe all women... unless a leftist politician is accused. The list goes on.

We're not actually offended by black face, the issue is the double standards. People have been permanently "cancelled" for less, e.g. Roseanne Barr.

Blackface is supposedly an inexcusable sin... unless a leftist politician does it. We should believe all women... unless a leftist politician is accused. The list goes on.
This. As I've said, conservatives are held to a higher standard than liberals.

Who said blackface is an inexcusable sin?

Back