2019 captains VC/C thread (see post 73 for loophole advice)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else can’t wait for captain danger to roll his ankle tomorrow night or do a hammy in the first quarter???

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I guess I was only out by one quarter....Dangerfield getting injured tonight was a lock...me putting him captain was just to prove how cursed i am...now finally everyone can see it

I guess I was only out by one quarter....Dangerfield getting injured tonight was a lock...me putting him captain was just to prove how cursed i am...now finally everyone can see it

"Cursed" I assume is Russian for dumb?

"Cursed" I assume is Russian for dumb?

e5b3e6790de192f2924ec2f3b17e67c2.jpg

Yep so dumb

People complaining about Danger really should be thankful he even came back on, should have stayed down at HT but got a 90+ which is more than ok. I bet my captain Grundy doesn't score that this week, will be a cruel twist. Happy I didn't captain Danger, only for Grundy to get injured on 40 odd. Would lose all faith in this game if that happened.

People complaining about Danger really should be thankful he even came back on, should have stayed down at HT but got a 90+ which is more than ok. I bet my captain Grundy doesn't score that this week, will be a cruel twist. Happy I didn't captain Danger, only for Grundy to get injured on 40 odd. Would lose all faith in this game if that happened.

Stoked with what he ended up on, missed 2 easy goals would have put him over 100.

Unfortunate but could be worse.

Grundy into the Tarantula. Hopefully Grundy takes care of business tonight and I don't have to risk option "T" although surely he bounces back at home versus the Lions. :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok you guys have talked me round into taking the VC off Grundy and putting it on the Rocksta instead. Been holding Rocky all these weeks so the bugger owes us.

Will keep the VC on Grundy in SC though just in case he does have a big one tonight.

I need to decide on getting kelly and heeney or gaff and Fyfe...copping 3 back spuds this week to finish mids and forwards. im going kelly or gaff depending on who I get.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
tough call, jelly would be nice to have but I think Gaff and Fyfe is the better combo. Although I have Gaff, he should still be good and has the best run of games for midfielders. I expect Gaff to stay in touch with Jelly and Fyfe should comfortably outscore Heen from here. I reckon you should consider Sloanedawg though, you keep complaining about him, time to get on board! I think Sloane or Mrouch would be better picks than Fyfe.

Switching the VC from Grundy to the Rockpig worked a charm. It's borderline disgraceful the level that guy can junk it up when the game is done and dusted. :p

Marecrae into Rocky probs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back