2019 captains VC/C thread (see post 73 for loophole advice)

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Continue to change my mind over taking Lloyd's 122. Silly thing is that had it been 130, I would definitely taken it. So, for the sake of 8 points, I shouldn't really even be thinking about it. But I am. o_O :drunk:

Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Treloar into Crae for me.
giphy.gif

It will almost certainly backfire now that I'm saying this, but I'm not gonna take Lloyd's 122. Think Grundy is a good chance of going very big and, well, you've gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
Continue to change my mind over taking Lloyd's 122. Silly thing is that had it been 130, I would definitely taken it. So, for the sake of 8 points, I shouldn't really even be thinking about it. But I am. o_O :drunk:
I'd have taken Gawn's 125... so I'm quibbling over 3 points.

I think the problem is so far this season there's been a 150+ score each week from pretty popular players, so we're all looking for that sort of score from a captain.

It will almost certainly backfire now that I'm saying this, but I'm not gonna take Lloyd's 122. Think Grundy is a good chance of going very big and, well, you've gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

Madness

Take it every day

Back