2019 China Puffers

Remove this Banner Ad

PO back to the Adelaide Now news forum eff witt. You've been given free rent assistance since your existence Crier.
lol .. how many dollar ($1) do you s**t trucks pay the council for the use of Alberton?

EABOD's you dopey * wit

PO back to the Adelaide Now news forum eff witt. You've been given free rent assistance since your existence Crier.
Truth hurts eh Puffer?
I suppose the Victorian Govt will also prop up your s**t truck franchise this year too.:huh:
So let me see, the AFL, the SA State Govt, the Vic State Govt and Mr Puffer Gui himself are all contributing to prop up this failed venture...Bwahahahahah
You've been propped up more times than Bernie!
5gxmKoA.jpg

What a great success :D
Have you broke even yet...in any year?

Last edited:
Truth hurts eh Puffer?
I suppose the Victorian Govt will also prop up your s**t truck franchise this year too.:huh:
So let me see, the AFL, the SA State Govt, the Vic State Govt and Mr Puffer Gui himself are all contributing to prop up this failed venture...Bwahahahahah
5gxmKoA.jpg

And that’s exactly right!
These puffers .... well the 2 that are left .... still don’t see this is all about good old erectile dysfunction racist Koch !

lol .. how many dollar ($1) do you s**t trucks pay the council for the use of Alberton?

EABOD's you dopey **** wit
Flogged it up again big time for everyones enjoyment .. kudos to you
Truth hurts eh Puffer?
5gxmKoA.jpg

Derailed your season two years in a row

Glorious
And that’s exactly right!
These puffers .... well the 2 that are left .... still don’t see this is all about good old erectile dysfunction racist Koch !
laugh1.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it that I need to be good at wench?

Being able to string a coherent sentence together is a start

Your sponsorless basket case of a club made ANY money out of this s**t idea yet ?

The only basket case in here is you princess.
Being able to string a coherent sentence together is a start

Your sponsorless basket case of a club made ANY money out of this s**t idea yet ?
The Scum are wanting to bail out into the AFLW now ROFL...Kocheads starting to get nervous eh arseling?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back