Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Hey folks.

Just wanted to take an opportunity to give some of the Pies fans credit for being such fantastic sports about the recent Grand Final. For the most part, Pies fans have been amazingly humble and kind despite the loss. Even in Melbourne the night of the GF when I was out with my Eagles scarf on I was approached by a number of Pies fans shaking my hand and offering congratulations. I'd like to think Eagles fans would have been the same in reversed circumstances but I'm not so sure! I'll extend this acknowledgement to Bucks and Eddie who were extremely gracious, and in general I now have immense respect for your footy club.

Pretty happy to see things going well for your club generally and I suspect they will continue for a while yet. As a result of this train of thought, I put together a pump up video for the upcoming season.

Please enjoy, and see you next September for round two.

Hey folks.

Just wanted to take an opportunity to give some of the Pies fans credit for being such fantastic sports about the recent Grand Final. For the most part, Pies fans have been amazingly humble and kind despite the loss. Even in Melbourne the night of the GF when I was out with my Eagles scarf on I was approached by a number of Pies fans shaking my hand and offering congratulations. I'd like to think Eagles fans would have been the same in reversed circumstances but I'm not so sure! I'll extend this acknowledgement to Bucks and Eddie who were extremely gracious, and in general I now have immense respect for your footy club.

Pretty happy to see things going well for your club generally and I suspect they will continue for a while yet. As a result of this train of thought, I put together a pump up video for the upcoming season.

Thanks for the great vid mate, it was a great year for both our clubs this year. Enjoy and get Nic Nat back asap! (he's a ripper)

Hey folks.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the kind words! I'll make sure to check out the video tomorrow morning.

Congrats on the win, you guys were very deserving winners across the whole year. As crushing as it was, it was good to see Richmond being denied what was widely touted as theirs to lose, and I don't mind the cup leaving Victoria like some do. It's a national sport!

That's a lovely thing to say. Just shows how even with a loss, you can still be respectful. Can't always say that about certain supporter clubs though.
Great video. I appreciate how you took the time to put this together. That means a lot. Not to mention I love how you added Beams to it! :heartpulse:

Hey folks.

Great piece of work, and thanks for the effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back