RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
When Gabriel Jesus got red carded I thought there would be no way that he’d start crying. Well, he is in absolute tears right now.

******* hell, pull it together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
When Gabriel Jesus got red carded I thought there would be no way that he’d start crying. Well, he is in absolute tears right now.

******* hell, pull it together.
The red card was BS. Minutes later Ruidíaz went in on Thiago Silva with similar but worse challenge and no card. Jesus might be in trouble for his gestures as he went off that implied the ref was taking bribes.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Macpotata - what are the implications for Messi and being banned for next year's Copa in Argentina? Is there any avenue of appeal with CONEMBOL? His red card surely has to be rescinded upon review.

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Macpotata - what are the implications for Messi and being banned for next year's Copa in Argentina? Is there any avenue of appeal with CONEMBOL? His red card surely has to be rescinded upon review.
How long is his ban? The little man could commit murder and get away with it in any case. He won't have a problem.

( I respect midgets btw )

Last edited by a moderator:

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Why is he banned for an entire tournament? Unless I missed something, wouldn’t it just be s standard red card suspension to serve?

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

Now he knows what its like playing against Barca.
Messi is facing a 2 year international ban for saying that. It’s got nothing to do with the red card which can be rescinded but that’s a seperate matter all together.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
God forbid players have free speech

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
funny as ××××

But Argentina weren't hard done by against Brazil so don't know what the fu** he's on about. The incident also occurred in the 3rd place game.

get your little man on

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom