2019 Copa America - 14th June to 7th July

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah * it seeing Argentina in Argentina would be the best experience I reckon.

Buenos Aires * me

I knew you would be.

I Lol'd at the last part

Maybe I'll go to the Copa and Euros and finish up in the Bahama's:cool:

Lol I actually meant the stadia it self, they are derelict and desperately need to be renovated/redone but due to the economy won't be until they get word of their world cup bid.

If you book you flights early it will be $1200. $4500 business class on Air NZ. Accommodation $3000 for a month (4*+) Internal flights $1000. Spending money $6000. Cocaine and hookers and steak and beer $2300.

$250 a week savings for a year, make it happen.

Lol I actually meant the stadia it self, they are derelict and desperately need to be renovated/redone but due to the economy won't be until they get word of their world cup bid.

If you book you flights early it will be $1200. $4500 business class on Air NZ. Accommodation $3000 for a month (4*+) Internal flights $1000. Spending money $6000. Cocaine and hookers and steak and beer $2300.

$250 a week savings for a year, make it happen.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!

At the first part but again the last part. You're a funny campaigner. I'll see you over there.

Brazil vs Argentina tomorrow

Can Argentina end the Brazlian hoodoo at the Copa? 2004 they blew a 2 goal lead, or a lead at the death where Adriano scored ( sorry Quintero ) and lost on penalties. I was sure they'd get them in the 2007 Final but were crushed by Kaka and Robinho? 3-0. In between all of that the 3-0 win during the world cup qualifiers and a 4-1 Confed Cup final in 2005. The Argies did get them 3-1 where Riquelme mauled them. I believe he scored a ripper.

Anyway maybe I have my biased Argie glasses on and anti Brazil but I believe in Argentina. Maybe they'll beat Chile in the final while there at it. Who knows, but Vamos Argentina!!!!

Brazil vs Argentina tomorrow

Can Argentina end the Brazlian hoodoo at the Copa? 2004 they blew a 2 goal lead, or a lead at the death where Adriano scored ( sorry Quintero ) and lost on penalties. I was sure they'd get them in the 2007 Final but were crushed by Kaka and Robinho? 3-0. In between all of that the 3-0 win during the world cup qualifiers and a 4-1 Confed Cup final in 2005. The Argies did get them 3-1 where Riquelme mauled them. I believe he scored a ripper.

Anyway maybe I have my biased Argie glasses on and anti Brazil but I believe in Argentina. Maybe they'll beat Chile in the final while there at it. Who knows, but Vamos Argentina!!!!

Please not another 0-0 and penalties.

Brazil's defence looks good.

We are poor outside of our front 3.

Foyth at RB, I mean, against Firmino? Arrrrrrmani will need to have another blinder to keep out the diving cheats. Armani and Everton have history from the Copa Lib Semi, where we stuffed them in the last 10 mins after Arrrrrrmani saved a golden opportunity for Everton to kill off the tie.

Wonderful scenes at the end of the game with the riot police surrounding the refs and the Gremio players attacking/hurling insults over the riot police.

Fabulosa extraordinaria.

Warning; pr0n alert Macpotata

Bit of Argentina version of press red for ed for you amigo ^^^^^

The only thing better than beating Brazil or a Brazilian team, is popping them with 2 away goals after the 80min mark including a dodgy 95th minute Var...

Vamos Argentina Carajo!!!!

Can't see us (Peru) beating Chile, as we rode our luck against Uruguay - the Cavani goal should have stood. I think the Argies will do Brazil and then go on to beat Chile in the final. Will lol if we take third spot from Brazil :)

Di Maria, Lo Celso and Dybala on the bench, Foyth at RB as predicted.

There's $300m worth of player just hanging out on the bench.

Otamendi is hopeless, he will ensure this is not 0-0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Games boring the s**t out of me already

The bein English relator is pathetic, can't stand him. He destroys great moments... Needs to get into it a bit.

No foul in the lead up?

Ayo.

As I said Otamendi is a clown.

The bein English relator is pathetic, can't stand him. He destroys great moments... Needs to get into it a bit.

No foul in the lead up?

Ayo.

As I said Otamendi is a clown.
I wasn't concentrating I only saw the assist and goal and came here to say * you Brazil!

This will either end 3-0 Brazil or Argentina win

Not much in between with these campaigners

need a 1990 repeat. Italy vs Argies World Cup Semi finals In Italy. Italy hadn't conceded a goal all tournament and went 1-0 up early. Argies equalised and won pens.

Cannigia!

need a 1990 repeat. Italy vs Argies World Cup Semi finals In Italy. Italy hadn't conceded a goal all tournament and went 1-0 up early. Argies equalised and won pens.

Cannigia!

Yeah rather not have to experience the bullshit penalty in the final zie germans got again, thank you very much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back