2019 Copa America - 14th June to 7th July

Remove this Banner Ad

When Gabriel Jesus got red carded I thought there would be no way that he’d start crying. Well, he is in absolute tears right now.

******* hell, pull it together.

The red card was BS. Minutes later Ruidíaz went in on Thiago Silva with similar but worse challenge and no card. Jesus might be in trouble for his gestures as he went off that implied the ref was taking bribes.

Macpotata - what are the implications for Messi and being banned for next year's Copa in Argentina? Is there any avenue of appeal with CONEMBOL? His red card surely has to be rescinded upon review.
How long is his ban? The little man could commit murder and get away with it in any case. He won't have a problem.

( I respect short people btw )

Last edited by a moderator:
Macpotata - what are the implications for Messi and being banned for next year's Copa in Argentina? Is there any avenue of appeal with CONEMBOL? His red card surely has to be rescinded upon review.

Why is he banned for an entire tournament? Unless I missed something, wouldn’t it just be s standard red card suspension to serve?

Now he knows what its like playing against Barca.

Messi is facing a 2 year international ban for saying that. It’s got nothing to do with the red card which can be rescinded but that’s a seperate matter all together.

funny as ××××

But Argentina weren't hard done by against Brazil so don't know what the * he's on about. The incident also occurred in the 3rd place game.

get your little man on

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going. Already decided how to pad out the weeks.

1 month holiday.

Depending on draw, Colombia with stints in Medellin, Santa Marta and Cartagena.

Or Argentina with a week skiing a Cerro catedral in Bariloche, Patagonia. A week rest in Rio (Brazil) and visit Iguazu falls.

If Australia plays at the Monumental or Bombonera it is seriously a once in a lifetime opportunity before they are demolished.

Both are brilliant - I reckon it will be better than a World Cup in a lot of ways, certainly better than Qatar. Guaranteed 4 games. La Bombanera is amazing (well it was for a Boca game) and Colombia is one of the best places you will ever visit - fantastic people, heaps to see, surprisingly well developed and cheap to get around by plane. Bogota isn't too bad to be honest. Try and squeeze in a visit to the coffee region if you have a spare few days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both are brilliant - I reckon it will be better than a World Cup in a lot of ways, certainly better than Qatar. Guaranteed 4 games. La Bombanera is amazing (well it was for a Boca game) and Colombia is one of the best places you will ever visit - fantastic people, heaps to see, surprisingly well developed and cheap to get around by plane. Bogota isn't too bad to be honest. Try and squeeze in a visit to the coffee region if you have a spare few days.

The Boca leadership of Macri and Angelieri in their infinite wisdom have left the Monumental out of the schedule which means we will be forced to play at the sewage farm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back