2019 Cricket World Cup fi...I mean British GP thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bottas is going to finish 6th Mercedes have gone in dry on him to wrap up.the win for.lewis.

Anyone who thinks they don't play favourites, lol

Bottas pitted a few laps before the safety car and was pulling away as Hamilton's overcut didn't work.

Safety car saved Lewis, not some grand Mercedes conspiracy. Sad stuff from the anti-Lewis circlejerk again.

Bottas pitted a few laps before the safety car and was pulling away as Hamilton's overcut didn't work.

Safety car saved Lewis, not some grand Mercedes conspiracy. Sad stuff from the anti-Lewis circlejerk again.
I am talking about them not pitting him behind the safety car and giving him a new set of hards to go to the end of the race when everyone else did.

Maybe try watching the race before mouthing off

Well HAM gifted the win. Already 2 seconds ahead of BOT and doesn’t need to pit again. *yawn*

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am talking about them not pitting him behind the safety car and giving him a new set of hards to go to the end of the race when everyone else did.

Not all the cars pitted under the safety car. Do you think Bottas requested to pit and Mercedes refused?

I was watching the cricket at the time so not across what went down.

Is it possible that they didn’t have enough time to react and get Bottas in ?
There is a sweet spot to pitting under the safety car. Look how Leclercs race has been ruined by pitting 2 laps into the SC

There is a sweet spot to pitting under the safety car. Look how Leclercs race has been ruined by pitting 2 laps into the SC
Maybe, but I doubt it given Hamilton was in front.

Hamilton was leading.the race and was the 1st guy in, no excuse whatsoever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back