2019 Cricket World Cup fi...I mean British GP thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to hand it to Lewis for fastest lap on 32 lap old hard tyres.

Ricciardo actually looked quite racy for much of the race. Good result for him.

Max will be pissed he didn't get the 2nd place he was set for but also lucky he didn't have any damage from that shunt.

Vettel another step closer to walking away potentially.

I enjoyed that race overall, regardless of the safety car.

That race went by super quickly, could’ve done with another 10 or so laps. Shame that the race for the win was over once the SC was called, but it was a fantastic race for the remaining positions.

Compared to some of the other guys that got screwed under the SC Dan has pretty much ended up even steven
Because he had way more pace then the rest of the midfield.to overtake his way back to where he was.

Without the safety car he finishes 20 seconds ahead of the midfield, pulled 2 seconds on Norris within a few laps before the sc.

Fantastic race.

Vettel just looks out of sorts

The way things have been going lately, I'd say Max's future prospects are almost higher at RBR than a move to Ferrari
Absolutely, at least in the short term.

Ferrari will bounce back eventually, and it had me thinking about Danny Ric. If he does make the move there, he will no doubt play 2nd fiddle to Charlie which is the situation he left at RBR.

Made a rod for his own back a bit.

That was a highly entertaining race, really enjoyed it. I was shocked when I realised there was only 10 laps left, time flies when you're having fun.

Such a shame the SC handed Hamilton another win, but I can't fault the rest of the action we were delivered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back