2019 Debate #3: Scott Morrison vs Bill Shorten (National Press Club on ABC/Sky News)

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny, I will not be getting any of those freebies but you know what? I don't care because unlike you, I am happy that they will be available to those that can't currently afford it. See how easy it is not to be 'all about me, me, me'?

Gee I wonder when some Australians got so selfish? Maybe it had something to do with little Johnny Howard, then life was good for some.

Aww aren't you a wonderful person. Yes, boomers "can't afford" their dentistry. Even though...er...you demonise boomers for being too rich in every other context.

Such a joke. :rolleyes:

Aww aren't you a wonderful person. Yes, boomers "can't afford" their dentistry. Even though...er...you demonise boomers for being too rich in every other context.

Such a joke. :rolleyes:
Where have I 'demonised boomers for being too rich in every other context'? Almost every boomer I know are happy to give back but then again, most only have one home, worked hard all their life, didn't have access to superannuation, jobs galore, educated their children and never whinged about how much tax they paid. Too busy making a life with a lot more opportunities to be successfull unlike those in this generation and most likely the next.

Gee, you have posted almost every possible reason why your mob won't win next week and now you are making stuff up?

You have been on a huge melt these last couple of hours.

Corpses are known to emit noxious discharges from their various orifices and the Libs are no different.
Their "orifices" have been emitting hard the last week since News corp delivered the death blow targeting Shortens dead mother to gain advantage..

Where have I 'demonised boomers for being too rich in every other context'? Almost every boomer I know are happy to give back but then again, most only have one home, worked hard all their life, didn't have access to superannuation, jobs galore, educated their children and never whinged about how much tax they paid. Too busy making a life with a lot more opportunities to be successfull unlike those in this generation and most likely the next.

Gee, you have posted almost every possible reason why your mob won't win next week and now you are making stuff up?

Nice cliches about boomers. No one is "happy to give back". It's such a silly cliche. If they want to give to youngsters, they'd give to their own kids and grandkids.

They didn't have "jobs galore" - women literally were sitting at home doing nothing.

Anyways, if they are "happy to give back" then why are we giving them extra free dental? lol. Stop trying to protect a clear Labor vote grabber for older Aussies.

Nice cliches about boomers. No one is "happy to give back". It's such a silly cliche. If they want to give to youngsters, they'd give to their own kids and grandkids.

They didn't have "jobs galore" - women literally were sitting at home doing nothing.

Anyways, if they are "happy to give back" then why are we giving them extra free dental? lol. Stop trying to protect a clear Labor vote grabber for older Aussies.
You seriously have no idea. Women sitting home doing nothing?:D:D:D:D

Gee I have read posts before about 'their team', but yours are off the scale.

Credlin nailed it. Shorten doesn’t look and sound like a PM.

This is a poor troll by your standards. Those who would normally rise to the bait see the word credlin and know that the opinion is biased.

HOURS ??????

Who smirked? The 6 years were a total joke.
the libs did from the moment abbott won in 13

" The adults are back in charge " they said and then proceeded to be WORSE than the previous govt that gave them so many free kicks.

I know your " gimmick " is to argue every single minute point but on this one you should save your energy for the fights to come

Yawn. I clearly meant in terms of the "jobs galore" you were posting about. Female participation was obviously smaller previously.
Yawn as much as you like, my parents had lots of options for unskilled work. Even in the 80's and early 90's there were lots of jobs unlike 2000 to date.

Textiles (majority females in clothing), motor, manufacturing, railways, trams, Board of Works (water), Gas, Electricity etc jobs and apprenticeships galore, now it is a huge problem.

This is in Victoria, don't know about WA.

Unskilled people have been put on the scrap heap by both LNP/ALP whi off shore the jobs....ALP is becoming the party of the wealthy inner city trendy elite anf moving away from the real people!

A solution to Unskilled people finding work could be to import a large number of unskilled refugees/immigrants!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back