Position 2019 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

People are focusing so much on the positive of the new rule they haven't taken into consideration:
  • Should result in less back half kick to kick
  • Should result in more players taking the kick out then just the designated kicker
I think this puts players like Lloyd and Simpson at big risk of having a net neutral or negative impact from the rule change

View attachment 621341

My backline scares the s**t out of me. Could make or break my season...
IMO you've overspent and yet have only 2 keepers. Collins at nearly 200k is a waste on the bench. At the very least I'd drop the least favoured of Smith/Roberton/Hanley to a cheap rookie. Gives you 200k to boost other lines, or bring in Sicily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are focusing so much on the positive of the new rule they haven't taken into consideration:
  • Should result in less back half kick to kick
  • Should result in more players taking the kick out then just the designated kicker
I think this puts players like Lloyd and Simpson at big risk of having a net neutral or negative impact from the rule change

Great point and something i have been thinking about.

I'd love to know the amount of kicks Lloyd, Laird, Simpson racked up in defensive 50 per game.

I'm leaning toward Lloyd and Simpson going backwards, Laird likes to move right up the ground.

I prefer Option 2 because Option 1 is f***ing with my OCD with Lloyd being at D3 because you didn’t save the team before taking the screenshot.
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to get on that haha. S Collins at D6 in option 1 after Duursma and Burgess also annoys me a little...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back