Position 2019 Defenders

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
For me it was lurking on the Freo board and seeing a few posters on there getting a bit excited... probably not the best way to pick SC players TBH because of course the Freo board is full of hope and excitement at this time of the year ...
ross lyon laughs 2.PNG

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Contested ball pig in juniors who has a tank and size. Then Neale left.

Freo need that main ball winner and he's the next best thing to Neale at Freo
Jesse Lonergan say howdy partner.

Having said that I do still have Blakely in my draft. :rolleyes:

Roberton is an interesting one.

You'd be picking him to keep surely, so you'd be expecting a 90ave from him if that's the case.

Riskyyyy. Definitely a wait and see during the nab. Even if he's healthy that ave isn't guaranteed at all, was only averaging 79 last year prior to his condition.

You'd be picking him to keep surely, so you'd be expecting a 90ave from him if that's the case.

Riskyyyy. Definitely a wait and see during the nab. Even if he's healthy that ave isn't guaranteed at all, was only averaging 79 last year prior to his condition.
He’s our best distributor out of defence. I’m expecting 87-92 avg

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Its St Kilda. He won't be starved of the ball :D

What about Jimmy?

I moved hell to jump at that campaigner when he was cheap last year after his injury, and he sucked!

7 tons from his first 10 games, gets injured and then comes back to average 71 in his last 6 games :mad:

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
I like Roberton as a player but if that scoring range is accurate looking for someone with a bit more upside (and / or a little less risk) is probably the smart play.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I think the rule changes effect Sicily really heavily. Burton took a fair few kick outs for Hawks, I imagine Sic will take most now and he'll be running to kick it almost to the center bounce. High risk, high reward.
Exactly why Sicily was first chosen in my side for this season

I think the rule changes effect Sicily really heavily. Burton took a fair few kick outs for Hawks, I imagine Sic will take most now and he'll be running to kick it almost to the center bounce. High risk, high reward.
I hate the ******* rule changes. May as well make it 10 players a side and be done with it. Could even play the game on an indoor soccer pitch. AFL is a disgrace. Watching the VIC vs SA SOO replay last night made me realise just how ******* s**t the game has become. I saw two free kicks in half a quarter of footy. Better skills now, but not much else. Over umpired and too many rules.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Back