Position 2019 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Laird isn't getting it done for his price point. Feel I went too hard in defense with him, Lloyd, B Smith and Z Williams. Midfield is light on. Ah well.
With Seedsmen gone more points for Laird, Smith and Milera to go around.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Laird will be still be good and a top 6 defender. As a non-owner, his less-than-scintillating start to the year is great and he could be the first upgrade on the shopping list.

He showed last night he can still put up a dozen+ touches and 40+ points in a quarter.

If Smith moves up field to cover for Seedsman we might see 2018-style Laird back pretty quicksmart.

Thoughts on whether I should abandon McGrath?
I got him too. Tough one eh.

Much like Essendon, First two weeks have been fumbly, and disposal has been poor, but he does seem to be getting a bit of pill and getting stints in the midfield like I hoped.

I'm keeping him for a few more weeks personally, but early days doent seem like the keeper I'd hoped hed become.

Hey Toxic
Do you think heeney to crisp is worth a correctional trade?

Was considering Crisp preseason and think he will be top 6 defender, so giving heeney time to get right and see what role horse has him play.

No

PS, tag didn't work

Thanks for your input and it makes sense. certainly raises questions if he can improve his average this year. It's a tough call. I'm trying to trade out heeney but not confident taking any of the midpriced wonders currently scoring well. would rather give them a couple more weeks.

So looking for a top 6 fwd or def for under $580k - no great brainwaves yet. But I'll keep thinking for one more day

Just keep Heeney and save the trade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backline atm -

Williams, Smith, Moore, Scrimshaw, Clark, Duursma (Wilkie, Burgess)

Going to target Laird and Sicily in a few weeks time as both will be juicy upgrade targets for me. :moustache::thumbsu:

Listen here Mr conservative trades, STFU

No conservative trades here mate.

I ended up bringing in LDU and Petrol. LOL!

Just couldn't help myself by not trading. ;)

Welcome back campaigner

Tears welling like a proud Tasmanian cousin

What happened with Mills yesterday? Did he get midfield time? Did the Blues just make Sydney look good?

I traded him out, I still think in the long run it'll be the right call, but it's bloody annoying

What happened with Mills yesterday? Did he get midfield time? Did the Blues just make Sydney look good?

I traded him out, I still think in the long run it'll be the right call, but it's bloody annoying
Nah he just had a good game playing in the backline, agree you made the right call to trade him out.

It looks like Zak Jones will be the one stepping up into a full-time midfield role instead, he could be one to look at as a backline POD - currently owned by less than 0.5% of coaches.

Nah he just had a good game playing in the backline, agree you made the right call to trade him out.

It looks like Zak Jones will be the one stepping up into a full-time midfield role instead, he could be one to look at as a backline POD - currently owned by less than 0.5% of coaches.
Do you think McVeigh OUT will improve Mills scoring?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back