Position 2019 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Already had.
Love the selective data.
Over an eight game period Brent Stanton was a better SC scorer than GAJ at his prime; avg 137
Yeah no idea why people would be looking at his past midfield performances now that he looks like to be moving back in there, how stupid is that. Sure, there's a lot more to the story but please, it's hardly irrelevant.

Walters the little campaigner will get some of Neale's midfield minutes.

Until there's some actual concrete evidence (meaning the 3 nab games) i'm not really buying the idea of Blakely playing in the midfield.

Bare in mind Brayshaw and Cerra will probably get more minutes in there as well. Then there's Waterhouse to worry about.

Walters the little campaigner will get some of Neale's midfield minutes.

Until there's some actual concrete evidence (meaning the 3 nab games) i'm not really buying the idea of Blakely playing in the midfield.

Bare in mind Brayshaw and Cerra will probably get more minutes in there as well. Then there's Waterhouse to worry about.
Absolutely agree with these concerns

Will have already been covered but impact of new rule and decisions re stocking backline with play on from the kick-in style seagulls and pocketing higher clips from the word go vs seeing what backline rooks present vs other lines will be interesting.

Will have already been covered but impact of new rule and decisions re stocking backline with play on from the kick-in style seagulls and pocketing higher clips from the word go vs seeing what backline rooks present vs other lines will be interesting.

I think Brodie Smith will take all the kick ins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No thanks. I'd rather a 123k rookie averaging 65-70. Those extra 10-15 points aren't worth 200k+ to me.
If Collins is preferred by Dew over Hombsch, he will match Smith easily.

Roberton I believe can go 90+

No thanks. I'd rather a 123k rookie averaging 65-70. Those extra 10-15 points aren't worth 200k+ to me.
That's why i really haven't given Smith a serious thought .......none of us had him as an option in 2017 & it's just his low price that has caught Coaches attention.

But I'm like you & would prefer a $117K - $160K Rookie

Andrew Birch ....thoughts on Griffin Logue @ $164K ....2018 season wrecked by injury, surely in his 3rd year, he's a chance of a solid block of games
He’s my current D5.

Will play every game if fit. Unsure of Collins JS with Dew/Hombsch.

That's why i really haven't given Smith a serious thought .......none of us had him as an option in 2017 & it's just his low price that has caught Coaches attention.

But I'm like you & would prefer a $117K - $160K Rookie

If he starts of well and looks like he's going to have a premo year, we'll still be able to tget him in cheap for say 400-420k after Rd5-6 as an early rookie upgrade and it's not going to cost anywhere near 200k+

Andrew Birch ....thoughts on Griffin Logue @ $164K ....2018 season wrecked by injury, surely in his 3rd year, he's a chance of a solid block of games

Has missed 18 months...will he even be best 22? I didn't rate him in his draft year. Looked slow and undersized KPD to me. Will look at him only if there's a lack of 123k or under rookie picked for Rd1.

He’s my current D5.

Will play every game if fit. Unsure of Collins JS with Dew/Hombsch.
So ATS you're opting for Logue over Collins ? ......I don't think these two can hold down a KPD role, whereas Collins looks almost a lock at 194cm and 97kgs

Ave 72 SC points in 12 games in 2016 ......you'd think he'd ave close to 80, two years later & 24 years old now :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back