Position 2019 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

So ATS you're opting for Logue over Collins ? ......I don't think these two can hold down a KPD role, whereas Collins looks almost a lock at 194cm and 97kgs

Ave 72 SC points in 12 games in 2016 ......you'd think he'd ave close to 80, two years later & 24 years old now :think:
Yes I am because I don’t trust Dew. I really think the state league players are break glass in case of emergency types. There’s a reason they’ve been overlooked.

Has missed 18 months...will he even be best 22? I didn't rate him in his draft year. Looked slow and undersized KPD to me. Will look at him only if there's a lack of 123k or under rookie picked for Rd1.
He's certainly not a KPD ......but I'm pretty sure he was recruited primarily on his athleticism & ability to play multiple roles ....3rd tall, HBF, and even wing .....so he's not slow, but can he play footy ??

He's certainly not a KPD ......but I'm pretty sure he was recruited primarily on his athleticism & ability to play multiple roles ....3rd tall, HBF, and even wing .....so he's not slow, but can he play footy ??
I think he can. Got 33 touches playing as a big bodied mid in his draft year.

Yes I am because I don’t trust Dew. I really think the state league players are break glass in case of emergency types. There’s a reason they’ve been overlooked.
Collins on the bench,
on the possibily he gets a few games?
Way too expensive for that, and anyway a big no to 2 170k rooks at D5/6 but we may have no choice.

Collins on the bench,
on the possibily he gets a few games?
Way too expensive for that, and anyway a big no to 2 170k rooks at D5/6 but we may have no choice.
Jordan Clark. Thank me later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He lock.
90+ for 332k yes please

I'll consider him if the def rookies blow and I have spare money. Wont be a bad D7 if you think of it that way. It was pretty rare we got a trio of Doedee/Murray/Finlayson give us 80 average for the first 3rd of the season.

The new rules provided SC use kick ins as points would probably give an extra 5-10 points, considering players often kick to themselves anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back