Position 2019 Defenders

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Bartel :moustache: what a fuuuuuu gun :gun:.
Possibly my favourite year of Super Coach.
I had Jimmeh in Defence, Dangerwood in the mids.
The big C on Danger and the splendid basterd went 210+
Jimmeh 120 and Jelwood 150.
700SC pants off points.
It was wonderous day to be alive kentlemen.:moustache::thumbsu:

Last edited:
Possibly my favourite year of Super Coach.
I had Jimmeh in Defence, Dangerwood in the mids.
The big C on Danger and the splendid basterd went 210+
Jimmeh 120 and Jelwood 150.
700SC pants off points.
Its a wonderous day to be alive kentlemen.

:moustache::moustache:

tenor.gif

Sicily took majority of Hawks kick ins this arvo.
SELFCONFESDAFLNERD mentioned him amongst the good intercepters and with the potential for kick-ins, he's a pretty good option all around.
The silly acts / durability aren't ideal, but there are also things which could impact Whitfield's and Lloyd's prospects based on research out there.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Sicily took majority of Hawks kick ins this arvo.

Saw a tweet saying Simpson / Plowman / Newman shared the kick ins pretty equally - just whoever was closest. Whereas Sicily took almost all of Hawthorns kick ins.
Already had him in the side. Now locked.
Whitfield and Sic the backbone of my defence.. feels good :rolleyes:

Saw a tweet saying Simpson / Plowman / Newman shared the kick ins pretty equally - just whoever was closest. Whereas Sicily took almost all of Hawthorns kick ins.
Already had him in the side. Now locked.
Whitfield and Sic the backbone of my defence.. feels good :rolleyes:

Was reading the Carlton and Hawthorn threads about the inter club and one poster commented that the new kick in rule did not result in big long kicks as the defence has to spread out so much their are many spaces/gaps close to the kicker, and said both Hawks and Carlton were doing this.

Then another poster said Sicily just kicked 80m bombs all day...

Thanks for confusing the s**t out of me arseholes!

Was reading the Carlton and Hawthorn threads about the inter club and one poster commented that the new kick in rule did not result in big long kicks as the defence has to spread out so much their are many spaces/gaps close to the kicker, and said both Hawks and Carlton were doing this.

Then another poster said Sicily just kicked 80m bombs all day...

Thanks for confusing the s**t out of me arseholes!
Here you go, mate, interested in this, too.
Agree the reviewers aren't singing from the same hymn sheet, am going with this:
James Sicily
Played in defence, pushed into attack to receive a handball for 2 shots on Goal from outside 50 with no opponent, had 2 kick-ins running well outside the goal square, it appears he is the preferred option for kick-ins.

Back