Position 2019 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting initiate by the Dees to have the Bigfooty members pick the Round 1 team.
Interesting concept, I think many on the Pies board would go outside the square.

277900-michelle-mcgee.jpg

Think I'm gonna go with the skinny defense maneuver again that served me well last year.

It's the only way to get decent other lines.

Going with this backline as suggested by someone else on here -

Willams, B.Smith, Roberton, Ridley, Clark, Duursma

The backs like Laird and Lloyd are too expensive so I will wait for them to drop in price and then swoop on them.
Good luck campaigner. You'll need it. My backline is captained by now other than premierships captain SP premo backline top 10 stud Hurn.

Think I'm gonna go with the skinny defense maneuver again that served me well last year.

It's the only way to get decent other lines.

Going with this backline as suggested by someone else on here -

Willams, B.Smith, Roberton, Ridley, Clark, Duursma

The backs like Laird and Lloyd are too expensive so I will wait for them to drop in price and then swoop on them.

That makes the two of us :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comment regarding Darcy Moore, could be the person to replace him instead of Roberton, problem is if his body can hold up and last to the byes.

1552422512136.png

Who is everyone going at D1?
I've had Whitfield locked in all PS, but now thinking of going Lloyd, even though he's overpriced, just want lock in 1 high scorer, as the rest of my backs will be Williams, Smith, Moore/Ridley/Rozee and rookies.
Laird the other option, but feel he has more point stealers than Lloyd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back