Position 2019 Defenders

VERY noice!
I was reading the Richmond boards a couple of weeks ago and they were raving about his preseason and how he stood out at their training.
They were also trying to figure out how they could hide him from the rest of the competition so they could pick him up in the draft this year.
He has moved on from the troubles he had a few years back when he retired from Collingwood and is back in Melbourne with his GF and fired up to make his mark.
He will slot right in to the Saints back 6 replacing Carlisle AND will also allow Roberton to play his natural game if Robo gets the all clear to play.

VERY noice!
I was reading the Richmond boards a couple of weeks ago and they were raving about his preseason and how he stood out at their training.
They were also trying to figure out how they could hide him from the rest of the competition so they could pick him up in the draft this year.
He has moved on from the troubles he had a few years back when he retired from Collingwood and is back in Melbourne with his GF and fired up to make his mark.
He will slot right in to the Saints back 6 replacing Carlisle AND will also allow Roberton to play his natural game if Robo gets the all clear to play.

Has this been confirmed yet?
Bugger that the Tiges VFL will lose him but very handy for SC.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Doing the medical today.
giphy-127.gif

$102 rookie Defender coming to the rescue in Johnathon Marsh at St.Kilda.......YAY
Probably means Roberton is gone :(
Poor bloke might be forced into retirement

Young Gun #6

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus, Suns
Wow. So many people going with Moore. You’re all nuts. But at least you have each other

Looks like a different man down back, DPP, not too expense and much higher scoring potential and job security in my opinion than rookies.

All signs point to good things. Marchbank 2.0

delinquent05

All Australian
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am streched kind of thin down back with Roberton likely out. Is Skrimshaw's job security solid and is a 70+ avg a fair
expectaition?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back