Position 2019 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
I am streched kind of thin down back with Roberton likely out. Is Skrimshaw's job security solid and is a 70+ avg a fair
expectaition?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I'm still toying with him. He has the talent but looks spent by half time in the JLT and struggled getting through games in the NEAFL. Not sure what to expect when the pace goes up in the real stuff.

delinquent05

All Australian
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm still toying with him. He has the talent but looks spent by half time in the JLT and struggled getting through games in the NEAFL. Not sure what to expect when the pace goes up in the real stuff.
Yeah I am kind of stuck with a lack of options so looks like I am going to roll the dice.

Roberton out Skrimshaw in
Kreuzer out Goldy in

If he averages 75 he'll net you a very slow 100k... Not worth it
So why is everybody keen on Moore then? He'll be lucky to average above 60 and his body could fall apart at any time
The only hope for Taylor and Moore is a couple of 80+ scores from a few intercept marks. Taylor has a better chance imo

edit, just saw this:
A HEALTHY Darcy Moore could become a vital weapon for Collingwood from kick-ins this season, stats from the JLT Community Series suggest.

Moore took the most kick-ins of any player in the AFL across two JLT Community Series games, with the athletic defender playing on from those situations on eight out of 13 occasions according to Champion Data.
lock him in lol

Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
Some kick in Data from the JLT.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-14/the-new-kickin-kings-whos-taking-them-whos-playing-on

1552523029632.png

1552523095446.png

1552523134661.png

Attachments

• 1552523118526.png
    1552523118526.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 43

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
So why is everybody keen on Moore then? He'll be lucky to average above 60 and his body could fall apart at any time
The only hope for Taylor and Moore is a couple of 80+ scores from a few intercept marks. Taylor has a better chance imo

edit, just saw this:

lock him in lol
Should average 85+ and is 30k cheaper.

Only way Moore could be a failure is if he gets injured again... Which is a very real possibility

Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
Should average 85+ and is 30k cheaper.

Only way Moore could be a failure is if he gets injured again... Which is a very real possibility

Only needs to play 7-9 games to be of value.

Surely Keira Knightley can manage that.

cdcanman

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Taylor a good option?
Think he’ll average 75+ back as a key defender
Surely not the only one thinking it
May not be best 22 by seasons end. A lot of tall options in the back half, and his form wasn’t great last year. That and he hasn’t been SC relevant for several years, and barely so in his prime. A solid no from me

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
I am streched kind of thin down back with Roberton likely out. Is Skrimshaw's job security solid and is a 70+ avg a fair
expectaition?

That's what I am hoping for. If he can just play a dozen handy enough games to generate some cash, I'll be happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone talk me into (or out of) Brodie Smith.

Get on early for Crows cruisy draw and dump him round 14 for a real premos + avoid bye carnage.

Who takes the kick ins at North?
Was Macmillans score a fluke?
Really hard to get a read on it but I'd say JMac will be the kicker. I've been burnt by him in the past so I'm steering clear at this stage.

One suave *

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
expectaition?

Check out scrimshaws stats from the first quarter and rest of the game.

At the suns - in the neafl -he was great first half, completely absent second half.

Think was similar in most recent jlt.

Maybe he has built a tank but not sure he is capable of running out a game. I’d suggest JS low - without an in-depth knowledge of hawks projected beat 22.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I stopped reading at "The Herald Sun" haha

Nah in all seriousness, with May out for round 1, he plays 100%. What happens after that?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I stopped reading at "The Herald Sun" haha

Nah in all seriousness, with May out for round 1, he plays 100%. What happens after that?
You'd think Burgess or McKay have better JS .....albeit lower scoring capacity ?

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
lol forget about ms Knightley look at the next two on that list and the i50's from fast kick in from the goal square and the slow play on long kick from well out of the square.

Every other team is ****** :moustache:

Hurn = LOCK!!!! :moustache::padlock::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back