Team Captain
Sep 12, 2012
Geelong.
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester City
I stopped reading at "The Herald Sun" haha

Nah in all seriousness, with May out for round 1, he plays 100%. What happens after that?

Think he stays in until round 11 when leaver comes back if he plays alright, Joel smith plays forward and Bernie retired so there’s a spot free down there, Salem moving to the wing this year helps his case too. Could be wrong tho but happy to take him over mckay or burgess’s slow burns

Haha!

I just put Hurn in my team and it feels bloody good.

I am the new Hurn ambassador for 2019. :moustache::thumbsu:

Here2tellyouwhy can go and suck my big chol. LOL!

View attachment 634877

I already put my hand up for Hurn ambassador a day or so ago! I was the biggest bagger of him last year and done a full 360 now that H2TYW no longer has something for him.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
I already put my hand up for Hurn ambassador a day or so ago! I was the biggest bagger of him last year and done a full 360 now that H2TYW no longer has something for him.

Here2tellyouwhy used and abused Hurn so much last year that I hear Hurn put an AVO on him. ;)

Time for the new owners of Hurn to shine this year. :moustache::thumbsu:

Last edited:

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb
1552605173777.png

Here2tellyouwhy used and abused Hurn so much last year that I hear that Hurn put an AVO on him. ;)

Time for the new owners of Hurn to shine this year. :moustache::thumbsu:

and we wont use and abuse him either :moustache:. With that weight off his shoulders, imminent 120+ avg inc :thumbsu::fire:

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Terrible for the guy.

Back line reshuffle imminent.

One suave ****
Sounds like his AFL career is over .....but is holding out hope that another year out of the game, changes things ......doubt it

Jul 11, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phillies
Sounds like his AFL career is over .....but is holding out hope that another year out of the game, changes things ......doubt it

He will take the advice from medical professionals on board and I fully expect him to retire at the end of the year. The club keeping him on board this year means he still receives his full salary for the year and will more then likely take on a coaching role as he will still be around the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back